• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB 1911

Wanting To Buy

paulL01

Didicoy Muggle
Minuteman
May 2, 2012
Blue Ridge Mtns
Hi guys,
I'm looking for a good 1911 that won't break the bank so, below 2k please.
The ONLY requirement I have is that the trigger has ABSOLUTELY NO -ZERO CREEP.
A little take up is fine. But, I don't want any creep in the trigger if at all possible.
Thamx fellas.
-Paul

I have this one for sale

I have two. For the range there is this stainless Target model with Cylinder and Slide Tactical ignition kit, DLASK magnesium trigger I think this breaks at 2.5 but I will verify if you're interested. Hand fit EGW tool steel thick target bushing and long nose spring plug. VZ G10 grips with SIG medallions. $1250 shipped

Also have a Sig 1911 2 tone for carry: Stainless frame and slide but the slide is black, bar and ball night sights, Harrison tactical ignition kit, reduced power mag release, new recoil spring, DLASK magnesium trigger, EGW thick carry bevel and long nose plug, VZ G10 grips with SIG medalions. $1100

These haven't been shot a lot; of the two, I shot the Target more: about 500 rounds after the custom work was done.
Pic of the target. If the tactical interests you, let me know.
tgt.jpg

You still looking? What's your definition of creep and take-up? Most 1911s I've owned from Charles daly to rock Island to springfield to colt to dan wesson could quickly be tuned to remove what I consider to be take up and creep. Finger on trigger and any wiggle = boom.

I have a few 1911 45s i am considering moving on down the road that I'd be willing to 'adjust' to meet your requirements. Springfield or Colt. 5in or 4.25in. All under you $2k price.
Thanks.

Come on man this thread is hella old.. check the dates before posting.

Reactions: paulL01