• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

1965 1000 yard national match rifle

Re: 1965 1000 yard national match rifle

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kraigWY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wouldn't venture to guess the value, but I would think its worth a second mortgage plus selling a couple grandkids into the slave trade.

I deffentaly would say its worth more then 4 grand. I think you would get a better ideal going to the CMP Website and chech out the auctions of what those rifles go to. Also go to the CMP bolt action forum and get their opinions.

It is a beautiful "one of a kind" rifle that apparently <span style="text-decoration: underline">was given as a trophy</span> to the winner of the match. We're not talking about a 1000 yard rifle some one had put together.

Come back and tell us the price tag you put on it. </div></div>

I was thinking the same thing.

Sorry for the late results, I'm in the boundary waters of MN and don't have electricity, or internet. im sure all of you are wondering. A lady who drives a bus for the school won the rifle.

As for the team, we placed 10th, and I placed 17th individually. Next year, I hope the team will place in the top 3. I know we can do it. Thanks for supporting us! We had enough to cover the trip, and a little extra to go towards our rifle range expansion project.

1st Lt. David Meredith, USA was the 1965 Winner of the Service Rifle Championship held at Camp Perry, Ohio. This was a presentation rifle for winning that event!