• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

_Windrider_

Shiner of shoes
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 26, 2012
    Orlando, FL
    @lowlight two things.

First I’ll bring FFS to TN as well

Second I set my zero 5 Mils below zero and zero at 1k. This is the best way, change my mind.

• Haha
    Reactions: seansmd
    Not sure it said 197. Maybe it is 196 but it’s the 197th in podcast app

5FDD3C5A-101D-4BF2-A7CA-1215DA8BA4B8.png

Reactions: Spblademaker
    Nice. Juno's really are about the best as far as hardware goes. I spoke with Blaine Fields about a month ago - I try to keep in touch with him at least once or twice a year. He's been tinkering with a few different OS variants, so perhaps good things in the future.

Nice. Juno's really are about the best as far as hardware goes. I spoke with Blaine Fields about a month ago - I try to keep in touch with him at least once or twice a year. He's been tinkering with a few different OS variants, so perhaps good things in the future.
    I’d settle for a version that runs on my surface so I can do coldbore and FFS on same tablet

I’d settle for a version that runs on my surface so I can do coldbore and FFS on same tablet

I think it will probably come down to Android if he does a port over to a different OS. But that would be sweet... there are plenty of Android emulators out there also (although some can be CPU intensive which isn't so great for battery life).

there used to be a desktop version of FFS,

it was called Precision Workbench, was a desktop license for it.

Ahhh yes! Precision Workbench. Those were the days. I remember Exbal was my go-to for a while. Ran ColdBore for a bit and FFS ended up doing exactly what I wanted the way I wanted. I've even been able to completely and fully adapt it to many multi-caliber rigs suppressed/unsupressed. It's a PITA, but once it's done it's good to go!

Frank mentioned doing a quick rear bag technique video on this ep. Where would I keep an eye out for that vid...youtube? The main site?

Am shooting the dreaded, consistent, 2 distinct POI groups at range, thinking I have some recoil management issues and an looking forward to the rear bag vid!

vandy321, check your rear action screw, I was having the same problem with my .338. Two Distinct groups at 100 yards half inch apart. Tightened rear screw was back in business. Also from personal experience make sure your cheek weld is solid. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Vandy321
    vandy321, check your rear action screw, I was having the same problem with my .338. Two Distinct groups at 100 yards half inch apart. Tightened rear screw was back in business. Also from personal experience make sure your cheek weld is solid. Hope this helps.

Thanks. Will do. Checked front and rear at 60#...both solid. Groups at 100 are sub .5...that day I had issues, groups at 300 were .25 and .5. Issue was at 500 and 700...figured I was tired, and just not being consistent with NPA and recoil management. I'm starting to think too much of firm cheek weld or ham fisting the rear bag is causing the rifle to recoil up and left from POA, shifting that POI.

Will try to film a video next time and post in the advanced marksmanship thread, maybe get some inputs to help fix me problem.

I'm still a pretty novice shooter...just not there yet with consistency.