• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

1976 FREE printable targets from Impact Data Books

NOMAD

Owner of the Trailer Park
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 7, 2001
    Hugo
    <span style="font-weight: bold">1114 Printable Target Pages by Impact Data Books</span>
    Well shooters, Impact Data Books is at it again. Being the leader and trendsetters in the data book industry we must continue to raise the bar and provide you with the most options and flexibility in your data books.

We have a lot of great things on tap for you, the shooter, and one of those was to update our downloadable target options.

We are the <span style="font-weight: bold">FIRST</span> company to offer <span style="font-weight: bold">FREE</span> target downloadable pages that you can print off and use that correspond with our data collection pages. Adding to that Impact Data Books is the <span style="font-weight: bold">FIRST</span> company to offer a true <span style="font-weight: bold">Modular Data Book</span>. Our options, flexability, and availability is second to none. We have revolutionized the data book market and have quickly become your leading source of data books for Military, Law Enforcement, and competitive shooters around the world.

Last week, one of our competitors once again followed our lead, <span style="font-weight: bold">COPYING</span> and trying to utilize another one of our original concepts, which has become common practice from them over the last year. The realization of lugging around a CD ROM was impractical when all you need to do is log onto a site from any computer and hit print at the drop of a dime to have the targets you need. Our competitor was trying to keep up with us <span style="font-weight: bold">ONCE AGAIN</span> by playing off of what we do and made 300 unconventional, gimmicky targets just to throw a high number count out.

It’s a sad day that I have to waste my time and that I have to come on here and set the record straight while protecting our original ideas and concepts. Enough is enough!! This pattern has gone on multiple times over the last year and we have bit our tongue and tried to handle these issues behind closed doors as adults. Some companies just don’t get it and feel the need to take from our <span style="font-weight: bold">ORIGINAL</span> ideas. From now on, I will not turn a blind eye to someone trying to take credit for the concepts we generate.

While advancing on our <span style="font-weight: bold">ORIGINAL</span> concept, we have finally updated our original library of 200 target pages to an incredible 1114 <span style="font-weight: bold">USEFUL</span> pages that will enhance any shooters needs. These pages are available to everyone <span style="font-weight: bold">FREE</span>. Go use them. Go shoot. That is what we designed these new pages for.

As always, we will continue to bring you the most unique and advanced offerings ever found in data books. I am sure in the near future we will have to increase from 1114 downloadable pages to 3000+ in order to maintain the largest library available, but that is what sets Impact Data Books apart from our competition.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Impact Data Books originality, flexibility, options, and an overall understanding of what shooters need and want in a data book comes from real world experience and practical shooters knowledge. Impact Data Books creates new concepts and ideas. We do not operate by copying the ideas or concepts of others in the industry. </span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">That is why Impact Data Books are the LEADERS in data books and the choice of WINNNERS!!!!!</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Get all your printable target needs here:</span>
    Target Downloads - Impact Data Books

Last edited:
    Re: 1114 FREE printable targets from Impact Data books

Not enough customers to go around?

Grandpa always said "its a good thing folks have different likes in this world, or everyone'd be trying to do grandma"....

Yes they will be free forever as they were when we first laid the concept out.

Sorber we are plenty busy and I couldnt be more elated to the success of IDB. Just tired of sitting back while someone continues to take from us and play Mr. good guy and act like they have done it first.

I didnt fire the first anger shot and I am not one to sit back and take crap from someone. So now its time to defend what is ours and we will end story!

Reactions: Wabtklr

I don't have one of your data books yet but after seeing those I will. I'm really glad to see a company put so much time and effort into something that will help EVERYONE get better, regardless of experience, age, skill or weapon. Nomad, you're GTG in my book (no pun intended).

First it was Sling Wars 2009..... Now it is Book Battles 2011.

Just saw this on FB, Well done and God Bless you, keep up the sterling work you guys are doing

Thanks!

Not trying to hijack this thread but I have 1115 FREE printable targets! 1114 is nice but I have that...PLUS ONE!

• Haha
    Reactions: Bbracken667

Drool! Good work mate. I'll need a new ink cartridge... I demand compensation!

Nice choices Tony. Plenty of sizes for many uses. Anyone knowing anything about shooting and ranging knows they don't need to be to scale to shoot at or use as ranging aids as the real skill you are building is breaking down the reticle and any target in the real world you will range won't be to scale. It's actually better to have them not to scale so you learn to break the reticle down better and finer. With practice and a good reticle it can be done down to .05 mils.

Keep up the good work.

I hear you Rob~~ Thats why our books have been so successful. They are built and designed with a real world understanding of shooting that was taken from many years of actually doing the job experience and knowledge of knowing what it takes to get the job done and what is needed in a data book.

It goes to show you that when you are faking the funk,trying to piece meal something together that you have no real understanding on or trying to piggy back off of someone elses ideas you will continue to come up short!!

Hey Eod217 thanks for the compliment.

We are proud to lead the way and continue to provide shooters with what they need. It's actually pretty easy to do when a company is built off of military and law enforcement experience that actually knows about sniping and competitive shooting.

Having used every crappy book out there over 20 years allowed me to design and create products that fix the other book short comings.

Keep your eyes open we have a ton of new never seen before stuff coming soon.

Reactions: Wabtklr

Thanks for the great resource. I won't forget it!

I was going to make a comment here, but it wasn't deemed politically correct by the editors. So never mind!

Thanks, a lot of good targets Ive never seen.

Glad to be able to help. Keep a eye out for more new and exciting items from IDB.

Make sure you guys subscribe and follow us on Facebook and twitter to be kept up on everything thats going on.

Just received my data book from you guys, looks great. Now I just need to get to the range and break it in.

These are really great. I have one of your data books and have found it to be really useful.

Have you thought of creating a scaled down set to be used indoors with the I.O.T.A?

Thanks for the targets! And for the data books. Both are great.

Can you make a download target the same as the Big Dog Steel Texas Head Target please? It would be great to be able to shoot the same target on paper when I can't do it on steel. Plus it's a cool target...

Thanx for keep sending us cool stuff and free info.... You guys are the best
    wink.gif

DamnYuppie we will get something done in next few days
    smile.gif

Glad we can help you guys out!

Glas to be able to help bring you innovative and quality products and reference material!

Thank you all for your support!!

Anytime we have another stack of new ones we are looking at doing to increase our numbers!!

Thank you for sharing these. Im sure they will come in handy...

Thank you guys for your fine addition to the sniper's hide forum!!! Your saving me some big money on targets. $8-10 for a pack of ten at the local sporting stores for half ass plain old targets. More money for ammo!!!! Keep up the good work.

These rock! Now I may have to order a databook to log my shooting history and progress
    cool.gif

Thanks much!!!

These are really cool along with the data books thanks!

Glad we can help out.

The key to collecting good data is to have accurate data book pages that corrispond to your targets.

We offer the largest selection of data collection pages that cover virtually everything on the market, so it is a no brainer to offer free targets that cover the other unique pages that we offer.

Glad we can help.

Happy Shooting

Collector Items brother!!

Get them while you can!
    smile.gif

Excellent stuff. I will be using both your targets and your data books.

Glad we can help out!! We are working on all kinds of new stuff so keep following us for up to the minute updates

Reactions: John_Record