• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos 1985 GS550EF Project

Re: 1985 GS550EF Project

is the bipod a picatinny, stud, or versapod style mount?

where are the rockets stored?

What size butler creek fits the headlight? or are you going to get an IR filter for NVG capable driving? is the current headlight big enough for low light and dark situations or would a larger lense throw more light?

you going to add pipes or is that too loud and if you were to add an exhaust decibel suppression system, would you opt for QD or screw on?

Will that bike get you to 1K with 87 octane or are you going to run 91? at this altitude 87 should be fine right... but what if you go to a race at lower levels of elevation- will your MPG data change? how will this effect your trip planning and marking of gas stations on the map?

are you planning a better cheek rest for most comfort?

If you have the frame fluted how much weight would you drop on the curb weight and how would that effect track time?

what are the gearing ratios and how will that work with a lighter rider? would a heavier rider, despite the slower track time be beneficial in the transition from powered to merely inertia driven flight? what deceleration constant do you see when going to neutral and killing the engine?

inquiring minds want to know.

ROFL, you guys kill me...

I like bikes like this for zipping around, my R1 is too much temptation to really be fun on the street. Well, near Philadelphia it is anyway, I have to take it north through the Poconos before I really feel free with it, or better yet, a trackday...