• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD 1986 Tula AKS-74U Matching Numbers, Build by Troy Sellers @ In Range Inc

MTAR15

Twist'n Grips & Pack'n Dips
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 20, 2009
    Montana
    Took this on trade and it is really nice, but I am in the middle of an M14 build that started a few years ago that I’d like to complete.

Unfired, built from a matching number 1986 Tula kit. All parts sourced and sent to Troy Sellers. The receiver is a matching serial number Recreator Blanks Seventy-4. No expense spared, all done right. The barrel is a UAO85 barrel, drilled between the groves.

Includes the bag and 3 Russian Plum magazines, stock can also be discussed if you intend to SBR it.

$6000 $5500 shipped to your FFL. Will work with you on payment options. Possible partial trades, looking for a JAE Model 100 Gen 3 chassis for M14. Open to other ideas, but on the lookout for an M14/M21/M1A first and foremost. Although I can usually be talked into things cool and unusual or rare......

IMG_1187 Large.jpeg
    IMG_1190 Large.jpeg
    IMG_1193 Large.jpeg
    IMG_1188.jpg
    IMG_1189.JPG
    IMG_1191.JPG
    IMG_1192.JPG
    IMG_1194.JPG

Last edited: