• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

1k of CCI BR2 Primers in Houston Texas

Spart

Private
Minuteman
Jan 8, 2009
Houston Texas
They only had 3k primers and not too cheap. I only took 2k( since I had 0 ) so for a local in the Houston area looking for 1k of CCI BR2s @ $64

They cant ship out due to the stpid Hazmat requirements which also stopped me from getting some 215M from a fellow Hide member.

They are at Baileys Guns ph# 713-433-2475 located in a not so nice part of town near Beltway 8 and Almeda

3626 Bluebonnet Dr

Re: 1k of CCI BR2 Primers in Houston Texas

They have 215M in stock at Baileys? I might have to check that out since I am about 15 minutes away from them.

$64/thousand for primers?

That's obscene. I just resisted the urge to cuss and sent mental grenades their way.

Anyone know about small rifle primers in Houston?need some!

Sorry that was a fat finger Im sure you guys know I meant to type BR2

That's just crazy to pay $64 for 1K of CCI BR. Regularly, it should only be no more than $35 dollars per 1K. Fucking crazy that people are trying to rip people off. I just got 5K of regular CCI200 for $24 dollars per 1K. That's the price that I am used to.

Man I was lucky to score two boxes of Winchester WSR primers for $32 a box of 1k. Last two boxes they had. They did have some WSP Primers I probably should have bought also.

I bought 2x1000 of BR2s from my local guy here in Miami and he still is at $35/k for the FGMM and BRs, but he's got zilch left. Just CCIs and Winnie standards.

Right now, $64 is rape, but $100-$150 on GB or GAs is the norm, so if you want them, you pay. Face it, things are scarse. If you believe that reloading is going out the door, soon down the road, than you're stocking up regardless of price.

I'm good for a few years, but I can see where others might not be so well off and frankly...if you're 'well off' $64 is less than a great steak dinner or a nice bottle of tequilla.

Chris