• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

1st Cali confiscation-->>Storm Troopers win

wilson1911

Bantha Poo Doo
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 6, 2012
Oklahoma
I was watching garandthumb's vids and this one came up in the auto listing. If you guys are going to try and reg, at least be smarter than this guy. He should never have gone this route. Someone needs to sue the cali doj.

time to move and vote republican was years ago , not that it's going to help him now. you should at least be able to get all but the lower back since its the only piece of the gun that could be registered you should be even able to take the trigger and barrel back not to mention mags. Washington post artical stated 9,000 out of 20,000 registered firearms had already been confiscated

Last edited:
I heard on the radio today that there's a big problem in Californistan and their confiscations. It seems they dont have the funding for all of it. Out of 20k that should have been taken, only 9k have.

I AM NOT SAYING THAT IT IS OK!

I am saying that the only a shit hole would vow to take your guns and then fall short. I guess falling short is typical of the commie fucks that run the circus.

9k is 9k too many. I pray for San Andrea's to quit with the empty threats and bring all shes got.

I heard on the radio today that there's a big problem in Californistan and their confiscations. It seems they dont have the funding for all of it. Out of 20k that should have been taken, only 9k have.

I am saying that the only a shit hole would vow to take your guns and then fall short. I guess falling short is typical of the commie fucks that run the circus.

9k is 9k too many. I pray for San Andrea's to quit with the empty threats and bring all shes got.

That’s kind of what happened with the registration program in Canada. They enacted it, tried to enforce it and people were passing around guns like candy, the gov couldn’t keep up and eventually spent way too much money on it then later did away with it to a large degree, if I recall correctly.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I've said it before, most cops are exactly the type that the first 20 seconds shows you; "I don't know, you can figure that out in court."

Don't answer your door. Don't register shit. Don't admit to a fucking thing. Don't talk to the cops, ever.

Going back to Solzhenitsyn's major regret when sitting in a gulag after 'following all the rules', imagine the lack of bullshit we'd have in our everyday lives if these fat milquetoast motherfuckers primarily worrying about their dental plan coverage instead had to worry if they were about to be ambushed by 15 people.

The R3V from the get go, cost him,
BTW that fatass needs more help getting to the other side quicker. So get his addy and start with chips, an heavy surger'ed the fuck up drinks. I think we could get his sugar over 500 real quick. Also see if he likes to smoke,...

Reactions: oneshot86
Do any of you think that you might be in the minority? And that as you live in a democratic country you need to follow the will of the majority?

Do any of you think that you might be in the minority? And that as you live in a democratic country you need to follow the will of the majority?

We live in a constitutional republic, with a list of limits on the power of the majority as exercised by the federal government. I'm sure you're aware of this document.

Last edited:

Spoken like a true Tory in 1775...

The Sons of Liberty that sparked this great nation had no regard for being in the minority only that they refused to be trampled over and were willing to put it all on the line against tyranny....

Did I read that right? 9k? As in 9000 guns have already been confiscated from law abiding citizens? Either it takes at least 9000 just macca types to equal one true American or America is already lost.

Did I read that right? 9k? As in 9000 guns have already been confiscated from law abiding citizens? Either it takes at least 9000 just macca types to equal one true American or America is already lost.

Yep. That’s what I’m saying, have been saying. I’m not sure our numbers are as large as many may think? Either way, I ain’t going into the train car as a slave.

And representative republic people.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Your fucking Australian. You don’t get a say in what Americans do with our American guns. When I want advice on how to cook a kangaroo I’ll drop you a message. Your country already had your chance and blew it. And since your still there you musta bent over and took it.

Yep. That’s what I’m saying, have been saying. I’m not sure our numbers are as large as many may think? Either way, I ain’t going into the train car as a slave.

And representative republic people.
I’m not standing by and letting anyone be put in a train car. At this rate we will be fighting over our rights to have black powder for our muskets when that time comes. I no longer have patience for a long game.

All I see are the chest beaters. The virtue signaling, hell, I’m guilty of it as well, what will it take? I’m not prodding, I’m asking. We all sit as 9000 guns were taken.

Where is the line? Will it take Lavoy PT II? In Vegas? Patriots showed up then. I know they’re out there. How do we unite on this when our own side divides and can’t agree on anything?

I would say the divide and conquer tactics are working perfectly for the progressives.

I have no point to this.

Just asking. Feeling defeated.

No, this is 9k firearms that the courts have determined are in the possession of prohibited persons. With an equivalent number still in the possession of felons and others prohibited by law from owning firearms.

Reactions: Diver160651
Supreme court ruled there are reasonable limits to the 2nd amendment. They set the "rights" bar at or around protecting ones house I believe.

Somehow that has checkmate in favor of the anti's written all over it to me.

Reactions: 308220
All I see are the chest beaters. The virtue signaling, hell, I’m guilty of it as well, what will it take? I’m not prodding, I’m asking. We all sit as 9000 guns were taken.

Where is the line? Will it take Lavoy PT II? In Vegas? Patriots showed up then. I know they’re out there. How do we unite on this when our own side divides and can’t agree on anything?

I would say the divide and conquer tactics are working perfectly for the progressives.

I have no point to this.

Been asking that for awhile to. Too many people worried about leaving their jobs, their couches, their families, and so on. When it comes to the 2A most people just talk. The reason we are the minority is because the actual minority is speaking louder than us. That’s telling. How many have set up rallies, know how to set up a rally, go to a rally etc? I’m telling you we have three choices, we either let them keep going sir their nonsense and either comply or take the gloves off, we all settle in one state and give a big finger to whatever they pass or we start speaking loudly and being open about not following their laws. The choice is ours. Do nothing and it will come to the worst outcome.

The majority are victims of decades of psychological warfare, guided away from their own best interests. It would be immoral and cowardly to accept the product of cultural Marxist subversion as "will of the majority" and yield to the evil forces steering this country and many others toward destruction.

this isnt a democracy....it is a representative republic. big difference.

democracy= two wolves and a sheep voting over who is for dinner.
representative republic = an armed sheep contesting the vote.

I have no point to this.

We are the underdogs. Don’t let that get you down though. I’m not the only one always rooting for the underdog. Since we don’t have the # that the brainwashed masses have we must use different tactics. A group of armed comitted men setting up outside whatever org that just confiscated guns demanding the org either give back the confiscated guns or disarm. Make them take the first shot but be prepared to return fire. If your behind enemy lines of red flag states, you must socialize and organize away from social media. Then when they confiscate is when you mobilize. If you can’t do either.. and you must sit on your couch worrying about your job and family, than you better be stockpiling stuff. Even if you can’t or won’t fight, if your not brainwashed you can support those that are ready and willing. If that’s how you choose to do something you need to be the best at it. Become a grey man. Socialize, but quit posting on more “debatable” topics. There is time to prepare.. until there isnt

All is not lost. One needs look no further than the recent sherrifs telling the lawmakers to go stuff themselves over unconstitutional gun laws.

guys....focus on your local sherrifs. Find the most constitutional devoted person you can, and back the fuck out of them. Contribute to their campaign, go knock on doors. Get folks over to vote for them and support them. And get to know these guys on a first name basis. They can’t do a fucking thing without the sherrifs on their side. The sherrif is the highest ranking law enforcement officer in his juristiction. Too many overlook that.
Get to know your local LEOs. I think you will find most of them have more in common with us.....hell, a lot of them ARE us.

How does the sheriff out rank the PD and state DOJ ? In rural areas yes, but in any city, I would say no. What your trying to imply, is that the SO will have nothing to do with enforcement. The reality is while they may not enforce what they refer to as unconstitutional laws, they say nothing about watching their local pd/doj confiscate arms.

I doubt many of us have friends that would be willing to give up everything they have to come rescue you and get into a fire fight with leo's of any kind. I live in redneck central where gun ownership is at an extreme level by thousands of people here. I am a small fry, but some of my friends have hundreds of them. My friends would say....man I got a wife and kids, I can't be doing that crap.

When it happens to you, everything will matter, when it is happening to your friends.....well you would all be watching it on the news....as long as a game is not on.

NO ones wife is going to say " it's a good day to die in a pile of brass baby"

How does the sheriff out rank the PD and state DOJ ? In rural areas yes, but in any city, I would say no. What your trying to imply, is that the SO will have nothing to do with enforcement. The reality is while they may not enforce what they refer to as unconstitutional laws, they say nothing about watching their local pd/doj confiscate arms.

I doubt many of us have friends that would be willing to give up everything they have to come rescue you and get into a fire fight with leo's of any kind. I live in redneck central where gun ownership is at an extreme level by thousands of people here. I am a small fry, but some of my friends have hundreds of them. My friends would say....man I got a wife and kids, I can't be doing that crap.

When it happens to you, everything will matter, when it is happening to your friends.....well you would all be watching it on the news....as long as a game is not on.

NO ones wife is going to say " it's a good day to die in a pile of brass baby"
Y’all need better friends. I’m ready and willing to back up anyone I can get to in time. If your neighbors don’t realize the importance of helping each other then you need a different ao. If your in a crowded city that’s your first problem. No one is free when anyone is oppressed.

Scary times we live in indeed. All f these manufacturers and ammo producers, gunshop owners and so on need to do their part and stand up against this crap as well. Gun video stars and shops can garner support with a quickness. Hell, Frank should start something. This is the Hide, over the years something that has grown into huge numbers. Maybe a mod here can organize a rally or something? I dunno just throwing out ideas.

Why are you guys still thinking in terms of “America”? It’s over. It’s been over.

Better to figure out what’s next.

Why would you want to live with modern day Americans that hate you so much? Things will not get better in “America” because the demographics are baked in, you and me are being replaced.

We’re at the point analogous to when British pioneers started to think of themselves as something new and different from Britain. It’s time to find our new Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson for our new Red State Rural Republic.

Why would you bother to fight for NYC, DC or LA? Let them sink! They have nothing in common with us and none of them would lift a finger to help you. F-em!

Rather than doing a boycott or rally, cut off the biggest cities, block their exits, and seize control of their energy, water and food. Quadruple prices but only for the city folk. That’s how to win.

Last edited:
The bulk that detest this the most are those who don't live in libtard controlled shit holes in the first place. Those that do live in them are still there by choice no matter the made up excuse. Everything in life is about choices. Many who were born, indoctrinated an grew up in shit holes made the choice to leave. Then you have others who grew up outside the shit holes but for whatever reason decided shit holes where for them. The difference between those two groups is the reason this country is in the shape it's in today. Can anyone guess what, that may be? People who want X but are unwilling to give up Y will never get X, an will allow X to be taken away because of the same reason. The founding fathers knew this, hence the reason of wording in the COTUS an BOR. The nations salvation is at stake an the COTUS is being stepped/shit on from all directions an many none shit hole living people, are slowly becoming/thinking the same way that those who moved to shit holes did, prior to.

We live in a federal representative republic whose Constitution is the basis for its authority, organization and practices. We are not, I repeat NOT a democracy. Our urban and rural areas achieve a balance of influence and power electing the President and Vice President within the federal structure through a construct called the Electoral College.

I'm rather sure that you're simply here to take jackass potshots at Conservatives, but I'll allow you the benefit of the doubt for simple ignorance this once. My second civics lesson will not be so kind.

We live in a federal representative republic whose Constitution is the basis for its authority, organization and practices. We are not, I repeat NOT a democracy. Our urban and rural areas achieve a balance of influence and power electing the President and Vice President within the federal structure through a construct called the Electoral College.

I'm rather sure that you're simply here to take jackass potshots at Conservatives, but I'll allow you the benefit of the doubt for simple ignorance this once. My second civics lesson will not be so kind.

We do but the reality on the ground is that usurpers have funded the demise of the republic from all angles and many years in an effort to turn it into a prison without bars. They have convinced many from "We the People" that the prison is here to help them live up to the new and "improved" standards for the 21st century and be worthy of carrying an iPhone.

Reactions: Blutroop

Unlike Australia our country doesnt function on the "will of the Majority".

If that were the case we would still have slavery.

Our country functions as a Republic on the rule of law.

The law says "shall not be infringed".

If these are persons that have been adjudicated to be prohibited, ie lost their rights through failing to respect the rights of others or have been determined through a lawful process to be a threat or harm to others, I see no issue.

I know Cali was talking about this years ago. Is this old news?

Sorry if you become a felon by stealing someones elses pursuit of happiness Im not all that upset you lose your rights.

Thing is I bet Cali wont let these people have guns but I bet they do let them vote - as long as they vote communist.

Reactions: MarinePMI