• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

1st New Topic Post,FN A2, and1K yrd

plh

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 16, 2010
Texas
As Elvis would say, "I'm caught in a trap". After scarring dove for years, this longrange centerfire stuff is a kick! Spent 12-14 months studying here on the "Hide" and settled on one of Mike Skaramagos' FN A2's with a NF 5.5x22x56 to ring the steel at a 1000. Doing the 'dots' and learning all kinds of new ways to spend money! Many thanks to Tac-Cord and all the fellows here, especially the military and LE guys.
Pete

Re: 1st New Topic Post,FN A2, and1K yrd

FN A2, 1K yards..... Then about other guys. I don't get it.

What are you trying to say? The aforementioned guys are awesome, you're awesome, the rifle is awesome.... I don't know...?

Pics..? Yes, I can gather that shooting 1K is awesome, but I might not be at that level of awesome. I still don't know if this post is about awesome.

Glad you like your rifle.

Thoroughly enjoying a new interest, thanking the 'Hide' and respecting the guys that stand guard to allow it to happen.
Cheers

There are certainly no shortage of ways to spend money in this sport, I'll give you that.

And this is one of THE best sources of info around... as long as you be sure to do some research prior to asking the dreaded ?????'s. LOL!!

DK