• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

1st POST- WANT TO BUILD / BUY AICS

Hammer GIFs | Tenor

Can't speak to the rifle but if you're not using Quigley-Ford scopes, you're doing it wrong.

Hey there I’m Austin and from south Florida I want a Accuracy International Chassis System and build it with a r700- I’m a first timer here and know nothing about AI- please let me know if you know anything about how to build one or if the Magpul 700 pro is any better or better in comparison. Please let me know asap! My number is 561-699-6594, if anyone has anything for sale in od green or anyone knows of the rifle and has experience with either the AI Or 700 Pro- also what action?!View attachment 7921662View attachment 7921663

El oh el.

I got started with an AICS chassis and a Rem 700 clone action. It worked out great for me. If you're planning on competing there are better choices for a chassis these days. I would not use a Magpul chassis.

To the original poster, don't take this in a bad way, but your post is pretty cringe-worthy. Folks that have been around here for a while have spent a lot of time researching and observing and then documenting their findings and experiences. There are hundreds of threads regarding Accuracy Intl., Remington 700, and 700 clone actions, and we're not even talking about other stocks/chassis. Your first post comes across as "I want to you to tell me what to buy, I want it in OD, and I want it NOW!"
Suggestions: Read up on AI, read up on Remington actions/vs clone actions, factory vs. custom, and read up on chassis and stocks. Then read up on optics and on calibers. Figure out what your needs/requirements are and then you will be in a position to ask more dialed in questions.

Reactions: Charlie112