• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

1st precision boltgun! UGSW .308 Infidel

chillindrdude

Private
Minuteman
Sep 14, 2008
NOVA
I finally received my Underground Skunkworks .308 rifle and got around to mounting and bore-sight the scope.

This is their "Infidel" rifle package.

Specifications:
-Underground Skunkworks Model 911 "Compatible" Action
-Bartlein or Rock RECON Contour 5R Barrel
-Accuracy International Chassis System in Tan
-UGSW HD Recoil Lug (pinned)
-UGSW 20 MOA Picatinny Rail
-Timney/UGSW Trigger
-"Skunkspray" Finish

Mine is a Bartlein Barrel cut to 20", threaded, and with AAC brake attached. In the near future, I'm planning on purchasing a AAC 762SDN6 suppressor for it. Scope is a Leupold Mark 4, it's a Mil/MOA scope. Ideally, i wanted a Mil/Mil or MOA/MOA scope but the price was too good to pass up, so i hope i learn to adapt to it in time. It is a left-hand action, because i am southpaw, and it feels more natural/comfortable for me compared to a right-hand action. I boresighted using the Leupold magnetic boresighter so i should be on paper at 100yds when I get round to zeroing it.

IMG_1927.JPG

IMG_1929.JPG

Re: 1st precision boltgun! UGSW .308 Infidel

Sweet stick, bet it shoots too!

Looks great! I've got a LH "KUKRI" being built. Seeing this makes the wait harder. We will get to see range reports won't we?

Looks nice. Hard to not have a sweet looking rifle after dropping it in a FDE AICS.

nice rifle,now go shoot it & report back. i've been shooting my first precision build about 6 months, lots to learn.enjoy it

congrats on the new kick ass boomstick!

From one Infidel owner to another, very nice ride! I also went FDE but just got an extra set of skins so she can change up once and a while.

Now lets see some range results! Be sure to post pics and results in the UGSW thread in the field photo section too.

And an "original" UGSW at that. Looks great even if the bolt is on the wrong side. I'd bet it shoots damn straight too!

Very nice stick man! Now get out and shoot it!!! let us know how it shoots!

I never get tired of seeing Mike's work. Please post a range report after you shoot her. Congratulations on you're new rifle.

I really like that the bolt is on the correct side. I got my lefty Perseus on Friday and looking forward to shooting it tomorrow.