• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2/15/14-NOTE CHANGE OF DATE!!! bgtc precision rifle match #1 of 2014 season, bham, alabama

inalabama

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 6, 2007
birmingham, al
Hello, our first Precision Rifle Match this year @ Brocks Gap Training Center, Range H, Birmingham, AL is on saturday 2/15/14. The match will start at 10:00am cst, sign in starts at 9:00am cst. The match fee this year is $25.00 cash and all attendees must sign our waiver. Be sure to bring eye/ear protection and plenty of ammo [bring at least 60 rounds]. As usual, if you want to shoot the match either [1] PM me here with your full name, email address if by pm, caliber, muzzle velocity [and tell me if this will be your first time shooting our match] or [2] email me with the same info to [email protected]. The format will be similar to last year. Hope to cya there, Larry

.........................................................................................................................
In 2014, we will run the match as a "club series". There will be 7 matches and shooter results will be tracked and posted throughout the match season. There will be a "winner" of the 2014 series who will receive a prize of monetary value as well as a plaque proclaiming the winner the best of 2014. The one proviso regarding the competition is that to be the eligible to be the series "winner" [to qualify for that award] you have to shoot at least 3 of the 7 matches throughout 2014. The series standings for the competition will be comprised of the total of each shooter's best three scores during the season. I will compile the scores as the season unfolds and send out that information after each match along with the results of each individual match.

Here is the schedule for 2014, as before it is always on the second saturday of the month and always on Range H. Non match dates as noted below will be Range H open practice days, except for November 2014 which will be our annual Toys For Tots Charity Shoot. Here is the schedule:

#1-2/8/14
[Range H open practice day will be held on 3/8/14]
#2-4/12/14
#3-5/10/14
#4-6/14/14
#5-7/12/14
[Range H open practice day will be held on 8/9/14]
#6-9/13/14
#7-10/11/14
[Toys For Tots Charity Shoot will be held on 11/8/14]
[Range H open practice day will be held on 12/13/14, depending on the weather]

Last edited: