• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD (2) 30% off Vortex @ EuroOptic Certs *****Both Expire: 05/01/2024*****

Trent A

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • cert.jpeg

I have for sale two (2) certs for 30% off MAP on a Vortex product from EuroOptic. Both Expire 05/01/2024. Asking $85 each to start it off. I Realize I'm a bit late to the party on the expiration coming up quick, so keep me bookmarked, the price will likely get progressively more negotiable if they don't move after the first full week of being posted.

PayPal FF is prefered. USPS MO is fine too as long as its early enough in the game for me to receive it before sending you pictures. Same goes for Personal checks + time to clear. Also open to trades on these. Not looking for anything in particular, so just shoot me what your wanting to offload, just also please don't be upset if I decline on an offer. Also, if you want to text, talk, video chat, etc for comfort before sending funds, I'm good with any and all of that.

Thanks for looking!
    -Trent

Last edited: