• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD 2 Bricks of Large Rifle Primers $75 each Denver area only

Slo cat

VHPA đại úy
Minuteman
  • Nov 5, 2011
    Corner of "Walk" and "Don't Walk"
    Face to face only in Denver Metro area. I have two of these bricks of 1,000 TulAmmo large rifle primers. I've used these many time in reloading 7.62 x 51 for my FAL rifles. Never a problem.

Post on this thread if you want them. Then PM me to set up someplace to meet. $75 each. Also will be at the Cameo shooting complex near Grand Junction, Sept. 22-24, the IDPA Nationals.

IMG_1887.JPG

Post on this thread if you want them.

I'll take them, but won't be back in Denver until the 10th of Oct. Let me know if you are willing to wait that long.

I'm interested. I work night shift in Louisville M-F but can meet any time around that.

I'll take them, but won't be back in Denver until the 10th of Oct. Let me know if you are willing to wait that long.
    I also will be doing even more traveling in early Oct. and will be back Oct 14th. Since you posted first, they are yours. Let's PM on the 14th and find a place to get together. Sorry K2e2vin.