• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors 2 cans finally approved!!!

Re: 2 cans finally approved!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BasraBoy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you guys have to get approval to buy or approval to fit? </div></div>

Its basically approval to own. Its a 200 dollar bribe to the .gov and after a long wait they say yes you can now take posession since you have paid your money to your dealer you can now go to his place and get it from him and put it on any host you would like.

That's not too bad....apart from the $200!

Here you have to have approval to purchase and fit it - then only to one specific, nominated/approved gun.

But at least we can still have them....I understand from Pete at Roedale that they're not allowed in Germany.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outsydlooknin75</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BasraBoy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you guys have to get approval to buy or approval to fit? </div></div>

Its basically approval to own. Its a 200 dollar bribe to the .gov and after a long wait they say yes you can now take posession since you have paid your money to your dealer you can now go to his place and get it from him and put it on any host you would like. </div></div>

Exactly for example i will run the Trident on my pistol as well as my 9mm ar upper.

And where are the photos? You have to have gone and gotten them by now.