• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing 2 crows 1 shot

vinconco

Sergeant
Minuteman
Got a 2fer today at 350 yards. Two crows lined up jusssst right and the rear one got his head popped.

30-06
26" rock M-24 5R 1-11
155 scenar @3170 fps

DSC_0384.jpg

Re: 2 crows 1 shot

AWESOME
I tried to get a video shooting a crow at 325 yards. I made the shot and then realized I forgot to push the record button…..such is life.
Great shooting!

I got a 2 for 1 a little while back with a 800fps 22cal pellet gun. The crazy part of it was the 2nd one was out of sight. It was about a foot to the right and 1 -2 feet back from the one I was shooting at. Deflected just right and took them both. Not bad for a 70yd unpredictable pellet.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AQC440</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I made the shot and then realized I forgot to push the record button…..such is life. Great shooting! </div></div>
I've forgotten to push record several times!!! Sucks!

Nice shooting. And that is a nice rifle too. Crows are a fun target. Challenging and often explosive. I see one of them lost his head.
I've had doubles on prairie dogs a few times but my best effort was four raccoons with one shot. They were all lined up just perfect at the feeder.

1 of the most fun varmints to shoot...especially at long-range. Man what a shot/experience sir!

Awsome shot I swear the crows down hear can tell if you have a rifle or not if you go outside withoutr a rifle you see them everywhere but as soon as you grab a gun they disapear

First liar does not stand a chance! I got a whole bunch of skunks with 1/2 oz of 9's in a .410 when I was a kid. Must have been 6 of them. Lined up walking down the trail...