• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2 each SPUHR SP-6601 scope mounts - Sold

ChadL

Learning.
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
Lincoln, NE
BOTH SOLD.....Thank you!!

Hello,
For sale are 2 each Spuhr SP-6601 scope mounts. These are for a 36mm main body scope. 1.18" inch ring height and 20 MOA of cant. One had a scope mounted in it for a day, the other is NIB. I bought both of these mounts for my ZCO scopes. However, I neglected to pay attention to the ring height. I had an "Ah, you stupid fuck hole", moment when I realized the ring height is not tall enough for either my AR10 or my Desert Tech. I still can't believe I didn't pay attention to the ring height. Both mounts include all the mounting hardware and leveling wedge. I'm not sure what I did with the foam egg crate in the box for the mount that had a scope in it. I wll pack that box with either bubble wrap or foam in the interior to ensure it arrives safe and sound. I paid $410 each. I would like $350 each shipped. PayPal F&F is preferred.

Spuhr1.jpg
Spuhr mounted.jpg
Spuhr New.jpg

Last edited:
Tagging this. I may need this when I move my scope to the new gun. Should know shortly.

One sold and one left.
The one spuhr mount left is the NIB one. Never been mounted. $325 shipped.

Seller is 100% Good to go, I bought the "used" one and its in better condition than some I've bought new. Thank you!

Thanks for the kind words. Was going to check in to see if everything was good. Glad to read it is.

Reactions: GT40MkI