• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2- Kahles K624i's LSW AMR FS

Assault116

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 31, 2013
I have 2 Kahles K624i's both LSW with AMR Both are in excellent condition, nothing wrong with them Glass is 100% on both, no tracking issues etc. Both have MGM Switchview levers included and Kahles neoprene covers. Both with original boxes.

1 Sold, 1 left

SOLD shipped UPS insured CONUS if AK or HI you pay shipping.

Both are currently mounted on rifles and will not be removed until sold. Pictures of 1 of them because they are identical.

PLEASE PM me so I don't accidentally miss your post. Also, I normally cannot ship during the week as I travel for work almost 90% of the time so please know that I won't be able to ship until the weekend.

payment by PP F&F or you pay the 3%, Cleared MO or certified check and of course cash if you are local or pay by email if you bank with WF. I will not ship until payment clears.

Last edited:
I have 2 Kahles K624i's both LSW with AMR Both are in excellent condition, nothing wrong with them Glass is 100% on both, no tracking issues etc. Both have MGM Switchview levers included and Kahles neoprene covers. Both with original boxes.

$1900 ea shipped UPS insured CONUS if AK or HI you pay shipping.

Both are currently mounted on rifles and will not be removed until sold. Pictures of 1 of them because they are identical.

PLEASE PM me so I don't accidentally miss your post. Also, I cannot ship during the week as I travel for work almost 90% of the time so please know that I won't be able to ship until the weekend.

payment by PP F&F or you pay the 3%, Cleared MO or certified check and of course cash if you are local or pay by email if you bank with WF. I will not ship until payment clears.

$1900 ea shipped UPS insured CONUS if AK or HI you pay shipping.

PLEASE PM me so I don't accidentally miss your post. Also, I cannot ship during the week as I travel for work almost 90% of the time so please know that I won't be able to ship until the weekend.

Is it MRAD or MOA ?