• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics (2) LNIB Arken ELP 4-16x44 MOA

Chit126

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 6, 2018
Hazlehurst, GA
I bought 2 of these scopes, but changed directions so they are sitting. They both have been mounted and those will be included. One was going on an AR so it has Arken’s one piece mount that comes with it. Never fired. The other was is in some Talley low rings and has been sighted in on a custom 243. Zero stop never set or anything. I’ll sell either one for $275 with the Mount/rings or $520 for both with both mounts/rings. PayPal only. I have the box/docs for both and I will get more pictures this evening when I get home from work. I generally ship same day and tracking provided immediately. Absolute latest on getting it out is next day.

**These scopes are as nice and much cheaper than a Vortex PST Gen 2. I was running one on my 22 and it got quickly replaced with this same scope.

Attachments

• 906643B6-7D2C-469D-A95C-181C73354586.jpeg
    906643B6-7D2C-469D-A95C-181C73354586.jpeg
    205.8 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
He's legit, did buy them from me. That mil scope is still available, told him he could use my photo until he got some

The only mounted one is sold. I still have the lightly used (could pass as new) one up for grabs