• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD 2 PTRs for sale, PTR 91 A3S and PTR 9CT

MPDS13

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2017
Tennessee
$1300 shipped - PTR A3S 109 18" 7.62x51 rifle black. Midwest Industries handguard, and Spuhr stock are included. factory flash hider, handguard, and buttstock will also be included as well. 1 20rd mag included. Rifle has had 60rds through it. Surefire brake pictured is no longer on the rifle.

$1500 - I have a barely used PTR 9CT 9" 9mm MP5 clone. Has Magpul grip and trigger housing and Midwest Industries Handguard. Will come with factory grip housing and PTR rail. Will come with factory clear mag and 4 HK 30rd mags. I had it laser engraved with my Trust to SBR it. It is currently still a pistol. Engraving is tiny and can barely see it? Pistol has had about 200-30 rounds through it. Shot great and very smooth like a roller delayed should.

Will NOT come with the factory PTR large case unless buyer is local or buyer wants to pay actual shipping costs to 2 day air it.

zjPpROb.jpg

nIC9FoS.jpg

maFJCqi.jpg

5NA19lG.jpg

zZxBEu5.jpg

Last edited: