• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2 round holder

JFComfort

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2009
549132_4375439988736_1245077512_n.jpg

http://www.sincityprecision.com/?p=820

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I mentioned in the Str8 Laced Gun Gear review of the Wrist Operator that I have a bad habit of starting a stage without enough rounds. This has cost me more points on more occasions than I would like to admit. To combat this many of us have become accustomed to keeping “pocket rounds”. Pocket rounds are simply rounds we put in our pocket. Before the start of a match we will drop a couple rounds into our pocket just in case.

Having extra rounds on you is only part of the equation. You want the ability to quickly retrieve them so you can get back to the task at hand especially if you encounter a magazine failure. Unfortunately getting into your pocket isn’t always as easy as it sounds. It can be difficult when shooting in traditional shooting positions, semi supported positions and even prone supported. While you’re flopping around digging into your pocket you are burning up your par time or losing an advantage during a weighted stage...

</div></div>