• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2 Site Suggesstions - MGMT Please Consider

JB02

CDR
Minuteman
  • Sep 14, 2011
    Northern VA
    1. The stickies are helpful, but I don't really need to see them again and again at the top of subsequent pages. If I go to page 2, my intention is that I don't want to read those posts and want to review older material. But, especially with the bolt action rifles threads, several lines of space are consumed by the stickies on subsequent pages. Would it be possible to fix this?

2. I like that when I go to a thread I can read up to 40 posts before needing to go to a second page. Is there any way we can also adjust the number of threads we see in a certain forum section, perhaps by having to option to increase the number up to 50 or even 100? I don't like having to reload the browser and all the advertisements on this site several times as I select subsequent pages.

Appreciate your consideration.