• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD 20” Vudoo w/ Bix’n Andy & Manners

bmin88

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 16, 2017
    Kingsport, TN
    A21E7BAE-70C9-448E-862C-68DF8E11E365.jpeg

20” Kukri Bartlein Vudoo w/ Bix’n Andy Tac Sport 2-stage & Altus Saltwater Manners T6a Elite w/ mini chassis - $2850 shipped Sold

More Pics

The barreled action has ~700 rounds through it and is in excellent condition. This has a hybrid-cone breech, 30 moa rail, and medium bolt knob. I have no group-pics, but it shoots like a Vudoo — this one particularly loves Wolf Match Extra (Lapua made) and an older lot of CCI standard I have that seems to shoot great in everything. The Bix’n Andy trigger has a wide-ribbed trigger shoe and the original shoe will be included too. The Manners stock has a gen 2 mini chassis and is inlet for a Defiance Deviant Medium action w/ heavy Palma barrel. The bolt handle notch has been slightly modified for a swept handle and it has factory installed hardware for a full length arca rail, but I switched to an Area 419 picatinny rail. I have an Area 419 wedge spacer and extended action screw that will be included if the buyer wants to go back to an arca rail.

I am not interested in splitting up the rifle at this time.

No trades

Discreet PayPal preferred, F&F or you cover fees

Buyer’s FFL must accept transfers from an individual or it will be an additional $30 charge to ship from another FFL

Last edited:
    Reactions: Snipe260
    whew that is really good looking gun.I can't believe this still here.Is this gen.1?

Thanks, I’ve had some interest, but no commitments. It does have the Gen 1 fire control setup