• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

20" Larue SSS almost ready

hydro556

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 1, 2007
STL, home of the Cardinals.
I am waiting on a freaking buffer tube, of all things. And a couple of FDE accessories to make everything match up. Should be shooting next weekend. Wondering if anyone else is shooting an SSS and what kind of results they are getting?

The upper is a 20" Larue SSS.
Lower is a LaRue with DPMS LPK and JP adjustable trigger.
MagPul PRS in FDE,
MIAD in black, with an FDE on the way.
LaRue SPR 1.5 with a MKIV 6.5-20 for now. Jeff is building me a TPal in 1.8-10x37 with EREK, mil/mil, should have it by the end of June, hopefully.

Here is a picture of a mock up, buffer tube should be here by Tuesday and I can post some assembled pictures.

PRSLarue003.jpg

Re: 20" Larue SSS almost ready

Dammit man, that thing is not done yet? I cant wait for the range report. Looking purty...

Re: 20" Larue SSS almost ready

I thought I had a buffer tube but didnt.

Should be shooting by wednesday. I have an FDE MIAD on the way and am looking for some FDE rail covers to trade my black ones for. Also wanting to find an FDE Pmag, just for the hell of it.

Cant wait to shoot it.