• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

20 moa cantilever mount

jLorenzo

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2017
Anyone know of some good one piece cantilever mounts for the AR with 20 moa built in? Not finding much looking online.

If you need QD capability, ADM and Larue both offer 20 MOA mounts. Nightforce, Badger Ordnance, Geissele, and many others offer canted mounts if you don’t need QD capability.

LaRue, Warne, Seekins, Vortex. I think ADM does as well.

Bobro if QD is needed.

Athlon has 20 MOA 30mm and 34mm cantilever mounts.

Nikon had 20 MOA Nikon Black mounts if you can still find one.

They're tough to find.
I really like the Geissele Cantilever 20moa mount. The JP Cantilever mount is great too. I had one with no can't which I had to change out because I needed more usable elevation in the scope.

I'm using an ADM Recon 20 MOA cantilever mount that has been rock solid on my Aero M5 build. If you want to save weight, a Nightforce unimount saves a few ounces and gives up the QD levers.

Ive got a seekins precision. Its pretty nice and rock solid

I used the Warne 20 moa mount when I took my 6.5 Creedmoor AR out to a mile to get some extra elevation and I’m very happy with it. Fit and finish is very good for the pro point it’s at. Also I when I switched from a zero MOA mout I went ahead dialed 5.8 mils(approx 20moa) and couldn’t bellow little adjustment I needed to re-zero with the new mount.