• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes 20 MOA rings

Re: 20 MOA rings

Rings normally aren't used to give any MOA advantage. Its the base that makes the 20, 15 10, even 40 MOA possible.

With that said, Burris makes rings that have inserts that can be used to create up to a 20 MOA cant. I'm not sure if they can go further than that. Check out Burris Signature rings.

mike

I have a nightforce that I would like to use on 2 different rifles that already have 0 moa bases. Instead of replacing both bases I was hoping I could just find some rings with the cant built into them. I looked at the burris rings, but they looked a little flimsier than what I am looking for.

Larue and Accuracy International both make scope mounts with built in angle from 18 to 45 MOA that mount to pic rails. Both make TOP NOTCH products and you cannot go wrong with either. They are both one piece mounts.