• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision 20% Off Autel Thermal Drones

SkyScrapin

Strictly Offensive Kit
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2010
Dallas, TX
strictlyoffensivekit.com

Strictly Offensive Kit is passing on a 20% savings on Autel Thermal Drones while supplies last. No coupon code required!

The EVO II "DUAL" V2 uses a FLIR Boson 640 core. The EVO II "640T" V2 uses a iRay 640 core.

The Enterprise Bundles come with 2 extra batteries, a smart controller, and some additional accessories. You also get a lighter drone with the Enterprise version which allows you to fly longer, get better battery utilization.

The Smart Controller is a nice upgrade as it offers extended ranges, a larger tablet display, and doesn't rely on your mobile phone.

The Rugged bundle relies on your mobile phone as the display for the controller, and offers up some savings if you don't need the Smart Controller capabilities.

I use the Evo II 640T Enterprise as the extra batteries and smart controller are a really nice touch.

Link to Purchase: https://strictlyoffensivekit.com/products/autel-evo-ii-dual-640-drone

**Please note, these are not in stock and could take up to 5 business days before they ship to you**

Feel free to call with questions.

Thanks,
Preston

Last edited:
Nice, what’s the difference between the ruggedized and enterprise bundle?

Guys if you are on the fence about getting one of these, it is without a doubt been the biggest time savor I have come across for hog hunting. I'm Gen X and I have probably played 15 minutes worth of video games in my life. I had never flown a drone. It is stupid easy to operate. I have been using one since December. I used to burn the roads baiting spots, keeping batteries in cell cams, timing the pigs, sitting out in the dark waiting for them.... Not any longer. Now I pull up to a spot, send up the drone and depending on the type of land I can cover 1000 acres in minutes and know if there are pigs there or not. It also adds a huge benefit in the fact I can comfortable hunt an area and know if anyone else has trespassed in or may be downrange of where I plan to shoot.

Once I find hogs I can keep it in the air as I move on them. That way if they move I can adjust. They pay it little attention and many times I have to get it so low that it blows air on them to make them move. I have brought it down not 100' from a sounder in cover and did a battery change then relaunch. They never moved. It will spoil you being able to keep an eye on them from above while you move in on them. I do this very often alone. It would be even more so useful with an operator, shooters and radios. You can use it to herd pigs through tall crops to a shooting spot. There are a few guys on here who have seen what else can be done with it using sharp pointy things but it does make an excellent water balloon dropper too...lets just say that. I have now used mine in two S&R events for humans, looking for a run off high dollar horse, missing cattle, missing dogs, wounded deer. I was even able to herd a mean bull that nobody can get around back into a pen he broke out of using it and the onboard light. You will be surprised what all you can do with it. They are money well spent.

• Love
Reactions: Eliteuas
Guys if you are on the fence about getting one of these, it is without a doubt been the biggest time savor I have come across for hog hunting. I'm Gen X and I have probably played 15 minutes worth of video games in my life. I had never flown a drone. It is stupid easy to operate. I have been using one since December. I used to burn the roads baiting spots, keeping batteries in cell cams, timing the pigs, sitting out in the dark waiting for them.... Not any longer. Now I pull up to a spot, send up the drone and depending on the type of land I can cover 1000 acres in minutes and know if there are pigs there or not. It also adds a huge benefit in the fact I can comfortable hunt an area and know if anyone else has trespassed in or may be downrange of where I plan to shoot.

Once I find hogs I can keep it in the air as I move on them. That way if they move I can adjust. They pay it little attention and many times I have to get it so low that it blows air on them to make them move. I have brought it down not 100' from a sounder in cover and did a battery change then relaunch. They never moved. It will spoil you being able to keep an eye on them from above while you move in on them. I do this very often alone. It would be even more so useful with an operator, shooters and radios. You can use it to herd pigs through tall crops to a shooting spot. There are a few guys on here who have seen what else can be done with it using sharp pointy things but it does make an excellent water balloon dropper too...lets just say that. I have now used mine in two S&R events for humans, looking for a run off high dollar horse, missing cattle, missing dogs, wounded deer. I was even able to herd a mean bull that nobody can get around back into a pen he broke out of using it and the onboard light. You will be surprised what all you can do with it. They are money well spent.

I love it. How loud is it? Can you hear it if you're hovering 200' above or what is that like? More thinking uses other than hogs

I love it. How loud is it? Can you hear it if you're hovering 200' above or what is that like? More thinking uses other than hogs
It really depends on the wind. If you have a slight breeze it tends to carry the sound off. If it is dead quiet you can hear it but it is not that bad. I try to keep it downwind of any animals to help carry the sound off. Pigs don't really ever seem to pay it any attention. Coyotes are dialed in on it from a few hundred feet away and 200' up. Deer seem split 50/50 if it bothers them or not. I don't know if you have chicken houses where you are but to me it sounds like a chicken house fan running way off in the distance.

Another thing, I don't deer hunt. I'm pretty much just pigs and coyotes now. That said I have learned more about where deer bed or stay since having it that I did in all the time I hunted deer growing up. Especially bucks. If I were deer hunting again I would never neglecting checking out every old abandoned building that has vegetation grown up around it. Wooded islands in fields, especially if they have even just a slight bit of height over the field elevation. Wooded points out into a field, even if they are only 10' across. Parking areas around hunting clubs or WMA land, places like that people get out and take off to the far corner of the property and often you'll see deer bedded all round there within 50 yards.

Last edited:
Reactions: rlsmith1
I have both the Flir and iRay units. Both are good. I like the resolution on the iRay a little better. Zero reason to pay $2K more for Flir unless you’re allergic to Chinesium.

The Autel is pretty loud, and I can easily hear it at 300-400 feet AGL. However, the animals have no clue what it is and generally don’t get spooked. I’ve practically landed on various coyotes at night and they don’t seem to care.

I wish there was a nice set of aftermarket CF props that would cut down on noise and increase efficiency, but I haven’t seen any.

is this the flir or the iray hootiewho? Pros/cons of the flir and the iray thermal? which one and why?
Mine is the iRay. At the time I think the FLIR units were like $4k more and there didn't seem to be any visual difference in performance in reviews I saw, but I cannot say first hand.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheHorta
I have both the Flir and iRay units. Both are good. I like the resolution on the iRay a little better. Zero reason to pay $2K more for Flir unless you’re allergic to Chinesium.

The Autel is pretty loud, and I can easily hear it at 300-400 feet AGL. However, the animals have no clue what it is and generally don’t get spooked. I’ve practically landed on various coyotes at night and they don’t seem to care.

I wish there was a nice set of aftermarket CF props that would cut down on noise and increase efficiency, but I haven’t seen any.

I should add my hearing sucks. Gunfire and working in extremely loud industrial facilities since the late 90's have taken their toll.