• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

20+ pounds of Varget in stock

Tickle

Exhale....Squeeze
Minuteman
Feb 4, 2012
Georgia
The Country Sportsman in Rome Ga. Had 20+ pounds of Varget as of 12-14-13 10:00am. They also had a good bit of H4350. If any one is within driving distance it may be worth your while for a drive if you need powder.

The Country Sportsman
2806 Shorter Ave SW, Rome, GA 30165
(706) 291-0053

..............Tickle

The Country Sportsman in Rome Ga. Had 20+ pounds of Varget as of 12-14-13 10:00am. They also had a good bit of H4350. If any one is within driving distance it may be worth your while for a drive if you need powder.

The Country Sportsman
2806 Shorter Ave SW, Rome, GA 30165
(706) 291-0053

..............Tickle

I called
It's local sale only, no shipping

I called
It's local sale only, no shipping

Like my post states "If any one is within driving distance it may be worth your while for a drive if you need powder." This was intended for locals only.

Its nothin on you, some people may indeed need it. I went in there a while back after primers and they were through the roof. Just kinda did it for me. They keep a decent stock and the price is why. Id hate for somebody to drive a ways without warning, surely theyd call. Again, not directed at you. Just sayin call b4

Agreed, their prices are on the high side. However for those without there's not many options out there right now unless you want to wait to shoot sometime next year. Yes people should call before making the drive. Just trying to help out those that need it.

Lord forbid if someone tries to make a living right? People will pay upwards of 10k for a rifle here and then others bitch about a 31 dollar pound of in stock powder.WTF? I would think any retailer would price any and all hard to find reloading items towards the high of the profit margin. Its how they pay wages and mortgages etc.