• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms 20" Remi 700 AAC-SD 308: McRees chassis, Timney, Badger, etc

rsm688

Private
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2009
mississippi
20" Remington 700 AAC-SD 308:
Timney trigger
20 MOA NightForce rail
NightForce Rings
Badger ordinance bolt knob (professionally installed)
Action has been trued
McRees Precision G10 Rifle Stock (takes AICS magazines)- this is an $800 chassis, it is a side folder stock that fold down for easier transport
Includes 2 10 round Magpul AICS mags
Nikon BLACK FX1000 4-16x50SF Riflescope with illuminated reticle ($750 new, has 50 rounds through it, still smells new). Comes with butller creek flip up scope caps as well. This is one hell of a scope for the money. It has the quality of most scopes twice the price. I have 3 of these now and love them.

This gun has around 400 rounds thru it. I can shoot .7-.8 MOA rifle in groups with this gun, it's easily sub 0.5 MOA rifle in the hands of someone who is a better shot than me. This thing is a sweet shooting rig and is crazy quiet with a suppressor on it.

Rifle with no scope: $1450
Rifle as it sits with optics: $1950
Scope by itself $500

May be open to trades on a 1911 or 9mm handguns.

Spencer
601-540-7492
rem 700.jpg
remington 700.jpg

Last edited:
Not off the top of my head. It's not light but I can stand and shoulder it and shoot standing with suppressor on without issue and I'm not a big dude. It's in the safe at my shop I'll try to get a weight today or tomorrow.

$1450 for the rifle with no optics and I will cover shipping costs on it. That includes the magazines and everything else I have for it.