• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

200.00 DPMS SASS barrel in AR build

mtm87tx

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 15, 2006
Texas
Im looking at:

striped upper
CMMG lower
PRS
Troy 13.8 rails

will a factory dpms sass barrel be a bottle neck for a sub moa gun?

next step up seems to be 500+ which is a bit out of my 1500 budget

Re: 200.00 DPMS SASS barrel in AR build

and kreigers and a few others. are you talking $1500 with glass? the sass should do you fine if thats what you mean by bottleneck. send in your bolt to whoever does the barrel

308 yes.

1500 minus optics, mount. planning a 2.5-10 PST

im looking at fulton now, there upper/lower and barrel will only add about 250 to my build i believe, probably worth it?

if you want a really nice set, look at the group buys going on for a MEGA MA-10. very sweet. very well priced in the last group buy too. i looked at CMMG, had a DPMS and a JD machine. the MA-10 i like best of them all. click my name and view my posts and you will see mine

they look alot nice then the DPMS for not alot more money, thats why i was leaning that way. I am for sure using the LR308 mag version though, something about G3 mags im not fond of

the thing i like about mega is the stuff they give you and the features. fit is excellent too, as well as finish.