• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD 200 rounds 6.5 Creedmoor Hornady 140 ELD Match

The Muffin Man

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 6, 2018
MO
200 rounds of 6.5CM Hornady 140gn ELD Match 81500 lot #3210548

Asking $570 shipped CONUS via UPS. Payment methods accepted are paypal friends and family with no notes. If you have more positive feedback then I do, I'll accept goods and services but you pay the fees. Also willing to accept Post Office Money Order if you prefer that route.

I will not ship to CT, MA, NY, CA, IL, MD or any other state where there are restrictions, sorry.

IMG-0662.JPG

Last edited:
Great price will sell fast, too bad im in NY, GLWS

I had a curiosity why won’t you ship them to Maryland?

The only thing not legal in Maryland is shipping armor piercing rounds to Montgomery county. I assume these aren’t high explosive, armor piercing, or incendiary? 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: CM21VE and Baron23
It’s not illegal to ship to MA either, but if the seller doesn’t want to ship then that’s their choice

It’s not illegal to ship to MA either, but if the seller doesn’t want to ship then that’s their choice
I'm really just more curious as to where the seller pulled that information out of... because it's not likely to be a legal source. ...but more like those jackasses on palmetto state that refuse to actually pay attention to the law.