• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2000 Mules free to view this weekend

UKDslayer

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas
    Although we have had a completely fair and honest election in 2020, this documentary is now free to view this weekend on X using this link:

Last edited:
    They start the show talking about Leslie Dowless harvesting ballots in 2018 for Mark Harris, who at the time was a Republican.

00464D55-4570-4CF5-8C28-3EB6E8E30246.jpeg

One key point stands out. They are assuming every one of the claimed muled ballots voted for Biden. Republicans commit fraud too.

IMG_1811.jpeg

IMG_1812.jpeg

Just want to say, it's not just the Democrats doing it. Republicans are guilty too.

Dinesh D'Souza was also sued by Mark Andrews, after he recognized himself blurred being claimed as dumping ballots.

I could go on about the mis conceptions this movie claims but it's not likely to change any ones down here's mind. I personally don't see this movie as some bomb shell. Its more like Charlies wall of confusion.

1694298059842.png

wish I hadn't spent an hour and a half of my life watching it and glade I didn't pay $$$ to see it.

Last edited:
    I'll believe the ads saying "Single women within 1 mile of you want to hook up" before I believe we've ever had an honest election. Politicians aren't elected by the majority, they're selected from within. Change my mind :sneaky:🤜

Reactions: Cowpokey