• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

$2000 Off Zeiss LRP S5...Almost-FREE Conquest HD 15x56 Binos w/ Any LRP S5 Purchase!

Tyler Kemp

Print Daddy
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2008
MO
mkmachining.com
Surprise :)

Told you guys something good was coming for the S5s this Spring, but I guess technically I got to release at the end of Winter.

Title pretty much says it all, MIL or MOA, 3-18x or 5-25x, it doesn't matter. You order an S5 and I'll send a set of 15x Conquest HDs with it at no charge.

I've been a big fan of these scopes since release, and they're at the very top of my list. These are on my personal precision rifles, as a testament to how much I like em....and I'm not one for ballin' out usually.

This runs through May 15th. I've got inventory of all options currently, although admittedly not a ton. Any backorders would be days, not weeks.

Thanks, let me know if anyone has questions!

Oh, this will come with my new XLP level at no charge as well. And one of my levers, if you don't dig the OEM one.

Aaaaand a 25% discount on mounts/rings/rails at the same time of course :D

Reactions: Milf Dots
Just got a restock! This is most of what came in...a few at the other shop too. Should have every SKU ready to ship.

Attachments

• zeiss in stock.jpg
    zeiss in stock.jpg
    682.8 KB · Views: 48
Reactions: Milf Dots
Can I just get $1999 off an S5 5-25x with the MIL reticle…I don’t want/need the binos. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: dogman