• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniper’s Hide Cup 2009 Bash and 2010 cup prize table

Rifles Only

Jacob
Supporter
Minuteman
May 16, 2001
A Mil Left
The Spanish Gourd Ranch has donated half off a management hunt in Brackettville, Texas at theSpanish Gourd Ranch
Trophy hunting outfitters

The Spanish Gourd Ranch is a 5000 acre spread, rich with history of the old west and Indian lore. This low fenced, prime white-tailed deer hunting habitat is located near Brackettville, Texas. Trophies taken ARE record book eligible, and the intensive management program only allows the harvest of 5.5 year and older bucks. Most hunts are three day adventures.

Elite Trophy Package: $POR$ One White-tailed buck 170+ gross BC 2 doe

Trophy Package: $3000 One White-tailed buck 125-169 7/8th gross BC 2 doe

Management Package: $1800 One White-tailed buck Up to 124 7/8th gross BC 2 doe

Exotic Package: $2000 Axis trophy $1500 One Blackbuck trophy, POR for other exotics

Wild Boar Package: $600 for two days, Friday noon to Sunday noon. (up to 6 hogs total)

Spring Gobblers: $600 for two days, Friday noon to Sunday noon. (up to 2 birds total)

• Price includes guide, cape service, lodging, food, and drinks (also includes Dose XX beer).

• Guests are an additional $50 and may harvest your non-trophy animals

• $400 of each hunt is non-refundable ($200 is non-refundable for the turkey and hog hunt).

• Additional activities include cave exploring and arrowhead hunting.

To book your hunting adventure, please contact via phone or e-mail.
*** Special arrangements can be made for transportation from and to San Antonio air port***

P.H. “Fourth” Coates IV P.H. “Cinco” Coates V Keith-Allen Taylor
830-563-5770 830-688-9038 830-928-1686
[email protected] [email protected] [email protected]

Half off a management hunt is a VERY inviting prize!!!!

Special Thanks to Dr. Keith Allen taylor

Re: 2009 Bash and 2010 cup prize table

Jacob,it doesn't get any better than that!!

The Spanish Gourd Ranch is honored to be able to add to the prize table this year and in the future.

Perhaps I could even win my own hunt, this may be the only way I get to shoot a buck
cry.gif

If anyone has any questions about the hunt or the prize, info is listed above

kt

I hunted this place and it ROCKS!!!! Keith is a great guide and will put you on some killer animals!!!!!!! I hope I get to shoot the bash and get a chance at it.

NOmad