• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing 2009 Texas and Oklahoma Bucks

retrieverman

Private
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2006
Texas
I killed this deer opening weekend of Texas gun season on my place behind my house. I have been hunting this land since 1994, and this is the biggest deer yet in rack and body size. He measured 137" and had a broken brow tine.
IMG_1011.jpg

I killed this buck yesterday on my parent's place in NW Oklahoma. It is the second best buck I have ever killed. He is a main frame 8 point and measures 153".
IMG_1195.jpg

Re: 2009 Texas and Oklahoma Bucks

Nice deer. Congratulations to you!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oklahoma bucks don't get a lot better than that! </div></div>

If you noticed, I said this is my SECOND best deer ever, and my best deer came off the same place and gross scored 178".
Picture648-1.jpg

I stand corrected!! that is really nice! If you wanna get together and do some predator hunting let me know. I have access to 2500 acres in NW OK (Taloga) and a buddy that will help tear them up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: swarrick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Hey is that a over/under shotgun with a scope? </div></div>

That is a Blaser BBF 97 12 ga over 308 topped with a Leupold VX-III 1.5-5 scope.