• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos 2010 All-Army Small Arms Championships

dhutch

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 14, 2010
Frisco, TX
Saw this photo on AKO today....thought it was neat.

Photo was taken at the 2010 All-Army Small Arms Championships. I believe a Reservist won this year.

Re: 2010 All-Army Small Arms Championships

that's a lot of M24s
smile.gif

Love my M-24 ,(Honey-dew) has been shooting great for years.

Posting that is like kicking my in the you know where. Last year on a wim, I entered the All Army Small Championships. I figured I was going to embarass myself. I ended up taking fifth place overall and won about 1500 in stuff. Mades some good friends also. Just for fun, I entered the 800, 900, 1000 on the sniper rifle (was not part of overall score). I had all tens at 800 with 4 x, smoked in at 900, and had one of the highest scores a a grand. After that competition, I got serious about shooting, and started reloading. Was looking forward to competing this year, and then got smacked with a short notice deployment to Afghanistan. there is always next year.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I ended up taking fifth place overall and won about 1500 in stuff. Mades some good friends also. <span style="font-weight: bold">Just for fun</span>, I entered the 800, 900, 1000 on the sniper rifle (was not part of overall score). <span style="font-weight: bold">I had all tens at 800 with 4 x, smoked in at 900, and had one of the highest scores a a grand. After that competition, I got serious about shooting, and started reloading. </span>Was looking forward to competing this year, and then got smacked with a short notice deployment to Afghanistan. there is always next year.</div></div>

grin.gif
Good shootin' is good shootin' -- the principles are the same.