• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniper’s Hide Cup 2010 Shooter's Bash

Beamer Girl

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 26, 2004
Texas
www.riflesonly.com
The dates have been set for December 10-11 (second weekend). More details to come later. Registration will not be until the September time frame. Will keep everyone posted.

Re: 2010 Shooter's Bash

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kane308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Me and Nathan will be participating in this event, not just spectating!!! Super excited </div></div>

Cannot wait.

Posted on the Team blaster site calendar!!

Dont forget to Fan Team Blaster on facebook!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">^^^^^^^^ Black Listed and Not Attending ^^^^^^^^^^^^ </div></div>
Ha, I might have an extra spot in the truck

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">^^^^^^^^ Black Listed and Not Attending ^^^^^^^^^^^^ </div></div>You're a victim of language-based racial bias: As long as it's the best list it can be I don't think that it's color is an issue.
laugh.gif

Perhaps he should simply be "Listed."
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">^^^^^^^^ Black Listed and Not Attending ^^^^^^^^^^^^ </div></div>

But then who will sing "Tiny Dancer" to you at night before you go to sleep?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">^^^^^^^^ Black Listed and Not Attending ^^^^^^^^^^^^ </div></div>You're a victim of language-based racial bias: As long as it's the best list it can be I don't think that it's color is an issue.
laugh.gif

Perhaps he should simply be "Listed."
grin.gif
</div></div>

no, he knows I got soul, and is uber jealous

Hey, I like Elton. Not in that way, of course, but who can turn down electric boobs and motor shoes?!!
laugh.gif

Just been given notice that there was an election amongst our deer herd and I've been granted 2 days away from the pursuit of the Whitetail!!!!
smile.gif

Don, swing by BHam and pick me and Austin up so we can ride on leather!

I'm in and have my calendar marked for enrollment.

Oh hell ya. I'm in. Graham bring plenty of those high dollar smokes...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: reynolds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh hell ya. I'm in. Graham bring plenty of those high dollar smokes... </div></div>So that's where those things disappeared to the night of the campfire.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah, I'm thinking Padron instead of Arturo Fuente for the Bash: Nothing beats the political savvy of Rolando Reyes for being able to make cigars on both sides of the Honduras/Nicaragua border!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: reynolds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh hell ya. I'm in. Graham bring plenty of those high dollar smokes... </div></div>So that's where those things disappeared to the night of the campfire.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah, I'm thinking Padron instead of Arturo Fuente for the Bash: Nothing beats the political savvy of Rolando Reyes for being able to make cigars on both sides of the Honduras/Nicaragua border! </div></div>

They were pretty good....I only had one, though. I have a few nice Romeo&Julieta maduros that will probably make the journey. See you there.

I am so going to be there before heading to Korea. This will be my first trip to Rifles Only but have heard GOOD things from friends about this.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MDShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They were pretty good....I only had one, though. I have a few nice Romeo&Julieta maduros that will probably make the journey. See you there. </div></div>I requested payment for four days of 'high velocity intrusive seach warrant' training. We'll see if they approve it.
laugh.gif

I'm so there. Lisa, save me a top bunk again, the snore moster commeth!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MDShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They were pretty good....I only had one, though. I have a few nice Romeo&Julieta maduros that will probably make the journey. See you there. </div></div>I requested payment for four days of 'high velocity intrusive seach warrant' training. We'll see if they approve it.
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Servin' 175gr warrants at 2850fps

I am coming down for this one!! I am just hoping it doesnt snow like the last time the south opened its hospitable borders to us yankees.

That's my birthday! I plan on being there and being humbled yet once again......

C'mon Frank you got to get your ghetto card back and be there...who else am I going to drink sugar free Red Bull with?

I just received the weekend off: it appears as if the powers that be are not fussy about the nature of 'search and siezure' training.
laugh.gif

Hasgun (Nick), Matt (Stiggy) and I make three in the people-mover. Looks like team Michigun has a plan, which involves making it to the other side of Houston by the end of the first day's drive.
cool.gif

Anybody shooting Hensoldts at the bash PM me your T-shirt size.

I'm having some long sleave Team HuDisCo Shirts made for all the hensoldt shooters at the match.

You do have be at the match with your Hensoldt to get your shirt!
grin.gif

2v0n49x.jpg

Nathan that is discriminatory against us "Hensoldt" wannabees!!
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tman300wm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm so there. Lisa, save me a top bunk again, the snore moster commeth! </div></div>

your snoring is not that bad

I am thinking about coming. What is the normal round count for one of the competitions?

If you bring 200 rounds that is normally a safe bet.

I think the last few have been around 150 or less...

About a 100 rounds of pistol ammo too.

I may be stepping out of my lane here though... Lisa could probably be more specific.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jrb572</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am thinking about coming. What is the normal round count for one of the competitions? </div></div>Normal round count is bring more than you need, shoot fewer than necessary.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stewart</div><div class="ubbcode-body">200 Rifle, 100 pistol, and 48 rounds of XX long neck bottles should be good enough. </div></div>

4 cases of XX.....that's 4 normal mistakes or 2 big ones....that should be enough for train up and match for anyone! Unless Jacob is running low on his personal stash....then he tends to crank up the pressure.

I hear there might also be a Scotch test: multiple bottles at multiple distances under time constraints.
wink.gif