• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

2010 SHOT Show in Review

Re: 2010 SHOT Show in Review

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mark, I was looking for you all friggin week and I never could find you. Good pics man. </div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RussW1911</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Mark, your gettin' old man! </div></div>

Russ, I "am" old! Sorry I missed many of you guys. I only made it the first 2 days. A meal at Carrabas or the Imperial Palace did me in. I was already swirling the drain when the pics were taken...

See you all next year at SHOT, or at one of the matches this year! Mark

Another awesome quote:

(To an elevator full of Asian people in the hotel) "So, hows the sushi restaraunt here?" (randon B/M laughing hysterically, and blank stares from the Asians) - 9Hotel

Cheese, I WANT YOUR TRIPOD:

SHOTSHOW_356.jpg

editedSHOTSHOW_362.jpg

Note..the red dot behind your ear in pic one.
Some operator.
I'll be getting more of them in some day.

I heard you fuckers back there laughing like hyenas. When I saw the pic, it all became clear...

I still want the tripod.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
SHOTSHOW_356.jpg
</div></div>

lmao... feel the burn bitch!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
SHOTSHOW_356.jpg
</div></div>

lmao... feel the burn bitch!!! </div></div>

LOL, I saw that through the camera and had to look around. Wil was giggling like a school girl. Seems it got several peoples attention.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RussW1911 ®</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Later</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shaggy--Nice to meet you even though you complained like a lil "B" about the weather at the range. </div></div>

LIES! I handled the rain, snow and resulting (severe) hypothermia very well...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Later</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
SHOTSHOW337.jpg
</div></div>

I make that thing look good. You should send me one in 308/338 without the can for, uh, testing purposes. </div></div>

Umm, no, you cried quite a bit, LOL. </div></div>

LOL! Russ, he told me he was going to literally 'freeze to death'
grin.gif

Cheese that's Tobby Kieth's bar. As much time as we spent there I can't believe we didn't run into you guys. Well........we may have and some how I spaced it.........not sure how that happens in Vegas.

You can tell in that previous photo that I may have had a late night or two in that bar.

Fuck yourself JLM. I had to be pulled away from the white light.

That hostess in the Toby Keith bar might have been the hottest piece I saw in Vegas the whole time. We shoulda spent more time there.

Jered,
I can't believe we didn't run into you there.
Shagg is right. The one in the middle was the best looking POA in the city as far as I'm concerned.
NEXT YEAR!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fuck yourself JLM. I had to be pulled away from the white light.

That hostess in the Toby Keith bar might have been the hottest piece I saw in Vegas the whole time. We shoulda spent more time there. </div></div>

laugh.gif

23°F
Current: Cloudy
Wind: NE at 11 mph
Humidity: 82%

LMAO

Just remembered another infamous quote.

1. Guy was watching the video of Larry Vickers shooting rifles thru a loophole onto a 300m target...guy pops off and says "My AR at home can do that offhanded"...conversation then ensued up to point where I asked if he knew what a loophole was...he said no so I had to say "thats what I thought and NO your AR cannot do that offhanded".

2. "O my rifle is in North Carolina so I cannot shoot today"..from Para USA manager.

Thanks

Was amazing the amount of trash talking that went on and when challenged or called on it, shit ran down both legs or backpedaling ensued.

Before and during the show.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RussW1911 ®</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Was amazing the amount of trash talking that went on and when challenged or called on it, shit ran down both legs or backpedaling ensued.

Before and during the show. </div></div>

Care to elaborate on that statement?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Later</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
2. "O my rifle is in North Carolina so I cannot shoot today"..from Para USA manager.</div></div>

That shit was HILARIOUS...
He got all tongue twisted when I called him on his BS...

Another great one:

"Youre so far up his ass, VC tunnel rats would be proud."