• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2010 SniperCraft Sniper Week EAST

BLANKSGUNS

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 10, 2005
Oh here and there
Hello to all, Accuracy International will be at Sniper Week, April, 7 - 10, 2010 St. Petersburg, Florida. I have spoke with SRT Supply and we are trying to plan a product day at the range <span style="text-decoration: line-through">and possibly a sponsored AI Armorer's course as well. </span> As we get this planned, I will update this post. If you are in the area and interested please email me so I can relay this to SRT. Thank you for the assistance and hope to see some there.

http://www.snipercraft.org/sniperweek.html

Re: 2010 SniperCraft Sniper Week EAST

Nice deal!!

We are not going to be able to put together the Armorer's course on this trip, maybe soon. I will update on the range day SITREP as soon as known.

Yeah, I agree, but things did not work out, scheduling, time and availability. Maybe soon however, so we shall see.

Here is a break down of what I will be displaying at the AINA booth this year:
1. AW 26" Left Hand .308
2. AE Covert (My MKI Demo)
3. AX .308, 20" barrel w/QD muzzle brake & 1.5" QD TI suppressor
4. AX AICS S/A w/.223 setup
5. AX AICS/M24 AICS w/.300WM setup
6. Rifle scabbard
7. 2" QD TI suppressor, .338 model

Here are some pics of the booth and new equipment displayed for your viewing pleasure.
IMG_2140.jpg

IMG_2143.jpg

IMG_2144.jpg

IMG_2145.jpg

IMG_2146.jpg

IMG_2147.jpg