• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniper’s Hide Cup 2010 Sniper's Hide Cup Registration Announcement

Re: 2010 Sniper's Hide Cup Registration Announcement

Ok, I think I have all the "letters" out. So, If you did not receive one first check your junk box. If it is not in there PM me and I'll get you sorted out!
Thanks for following the rules everyone!!!

I'm in
smile.gif
.Never been to the Cup before.Looking forward to the experience.

Any advice from the pros?

Steve

Miss less than everyone else and you will win
wink.gif

Nice advice, Rob.
grin.gif
Kind of like Douglas Adams' instructions on how to fly: the key is throwing yourself at the ground and missing. The first part is easy. It's the second which proves difficult.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tsprink</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how do you know if it is full? </div></div>

Register and hope you were not too late, like I just did.....LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rob01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Miss less than everyone else and you will win
wink.gif
</div></div>

LOL
wink.gif
grin.gif

Steve

Any news on how many stages will involve pistol and how much pistol ammo we will need?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any news on how many stages will involve pistol and how much pistol ammo we will need?</div></div>

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

We have no clue how many stages will involve the rifle let alone the pistol. Even the day of, we just wing this shit.

But probably no more than 60 pistol rounds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...</div></div>I shot a stage like that once. The targets were very, very small.
wink.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif