• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2010 Snipers Hide rifle build

Re: 2010 Snipers Hide rifle build

they havent even got around to the 2009 id look sometime towards the end of the year for the new build

For some reason I thought they got idea's for the build at the begining of the year then collected the money, then had the build so they're ready by the end of the year... Nevermind then... Maybe I'm just curious to see what comes up next. I really like that 2008 Badger build!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LukeUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For some reason I thought they got idea's for the build at the begining of the year then collected the money, then had the build so they're ready by the end of the year... Nevermind then... </div></div> I thought the same thing and just recently figured out I was wrong. I think we should start the trend in 2010! If anyone was asking me what I thought I would vote for Randy's new signature build, but no one is going to be asking me.

GM

I am also interested in the specifics of Randy's new signature series.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.rdprecision.net/rfs.html

here is Randy Cain of R&D Precision. This is his signature rifle...yalls GOOGLE searching skills are terrible </div></div>

I know they are, but hard to google something when I don't even know what it is.

I thought Randy had mentioned in the past that he was considering switching from a Manners to a Mcmillan for this project. I wasn't sure if he had changed anything else in the specs. I was also looking for a price for his new builds, not builds he has made in the past. My google skills are working just fine, thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigMerv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought Randy had mentioned in the past that he was considering switching from a Manners to a Mcmillan for this project.</div></div>
McM A3 w KMW Hardware.

I think that the actual Guardians will have different parts and specs from the test mule that was linked. With the SHOT Show coming up I am sure we will find out more soon.

GM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: InTheHills</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
McM A3 w KMW Hardware.

I think that the actual Guardians will have different parts and specs from the test mule that was linked. With the SHOT Show coming up I am sure we will find out more soon.

GM </div></div>

Thank you, this is the kind of info I was looking for.

Mabey we could implement an aluminum chassis in the build? AI, Manners Chassis, Mcree.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Walsh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mabey we could implement an aluminum chassis in the build? AI, Manners Chassis, Mcree..... </div></div>I think you are onto something there Walsh. The more I think about it the more I think the yearly builds should be based off something innovative or new for the year. So it would stand to reason that we take a month or so after SHOT to talk about what came out or is coming out, then figure out the build by say March or so, find a builder and close the build by June or July to have the rifles delivered by Xmas.

But Walsh I think you are on the right track with the Manners MCS-DBM Mini Chassis. This is truly something innovative and should be considered for the 2010 Hide Rifle. I will have a mini chassis in 2010 but I have to figure out what stock to use as the base. I am thinking of the new MCS-T Adjustable.

I am not too sure what happened to the 2009 build but we should keep this going so that the 2010 does not fall by the wayside.

GM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.rdprecision.net/rfs.html

here is Randy Cain of R&D Precision. This is his signature rifle...yalls GOOGLE searching skills are terrible </div></div>

Nice looking rifle in that gallery. Ill take any one of them.

http://www.rdprecision.net/gallery.html