• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up 2010 Tomball Club Match Schedule (Houston TX Area)

ptd

BOFH
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2008
Houston, TX
<span style="font-style: italic">Just passing on the information. I don't think we have a large crowd of benchrest/score shooters here... But for you folks are interested in seeing how you shoot in a score situation, bring your favorite centerfire rifle out and have fun.</span>

Here is our finalized Club Match Schedule for the Tomball Gun Club. All matches are on the first Sunday of the Dates listed.

February 7th
March 7th
June 6th
August 1st
October 3d

All Matches start at 9:00 am. I will have the gates open at 6:00 am. We will have a warmup, (sight in ), followed by 5 record Matches.

The Format is as before, 100 yards for Score, consisting of five 5-shot Matches. Each 5-shot Match will have a 7 minute time limit. The target is the standard NBRSA Score Target. A perfect score will be a 250-25x. However, the X is used only as a tie breaker. Example: A 250-0x beats a 249 24x.

The classes are also the same, Factory, Modified, and Benchrest. If there is a question as to the legality of a Rifle for Factory Class, the Match Director will make the determination.

Ribbons will be awarded for the top three places in each class.The shooter with the highest combined score for the best 3 out of 4 Matches will be declared "Shooter of the Year".

Entry fee is still $15, the best deal in town. These Matches are open to the public, and I encourage all to come out and participate. This is a good way for shooters to "experience" Benchrest without all of the rig-a-mo-row that is involved in Registered Match Competition. The requirements for participation are you show up, and be willing to have a good time.
laugh.gif

Tomball Gun Club is 12600 Zion Road Tomball, Texas

Any questions, call Jackie Schmidt, Tomball Gun Club Match Director, at (832) 689-4157

Re: 2010 Tomball Club Match Schedule (Houston TX Area)

What range do y'all use?

Re: 2010 Tomball Club Match Schedule (Houston TX Area)

Tomball Gun Club, it's a private range they open up for the match.

-pd