• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2010 TPRC Thank you!

Scottmilk9

Custom AR builder
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2004
Arizona
www.sdrifles.com
As Match Director I would like to personally thank all of the competitors for coming to sunny Arizona(rained all weekend). I think we had a very challenging match and for as much rain as we got, not a complaint about it from the competitors. There were a few hiccups with a couple targets breaking and the mover, but it all got ironed out.
We had some amazing shooters, Congrats is in order to Michael Voigt, Francis, Ryan, Rich and everyone else. It was great to meet some new people and visit with old friends. Team Norcal showed up in a big way, San Diego PD guys shot very well and the guys from Idaho were great too.
Gordy from Texas, you still owe me a steak.

Next I want to thank all my RO's, without all of these guys the match wouldn't happen. All of them are crucial, but there are six or seven core guys who showed up every weekend and worked their asses off, thanks Nick, Mike, Tim, Roger, Jeremy, Jim G., Steve for your year long comittment to get nothing back and make me look good. I appreciate all of you!!

Finally, the sponsors who stepped. I'll update this post with all of them, but here are some of the primary's:

POF-USA
US Optics
Nightforce
Ergo-grip
Rifles Only
Snipershide
Larue tactical
GA Precision
Manners Stocks
TAB Gear
Linestretch
Magpul
Hornady
L3com
Bauer Arms
Phantom finishing
Outback Welding
LV steel
CSTactical(and Mason for video taping)
MGM Targets
Bladetech
Warne rings
Impact Data Books
Brownell's
Otis
Bladetech
Point Blank Body Armor
Power Max Bonded
Primary Weapons Systems
CRKT
Shilen Barrels
Score High Gunsmithing/Brux
Sierra
Midway USA
Robar
McMillian stocks
Tactical Intervention slings

I hope everyone had a good time.

Scott Milkovich

Re: 2010 TPRC Thank you!

Nice job and where are the pics?
laugh.gif

Congrats to the top shooters, this year was just as much fun as last. Good to see some familiar faces, without you competitors we would not be here. Thanks for coming out and competing!

btw, Jacob / Mike... what would Jacob had to do had he lost??

Nick

There was nothing for Jacob to lose ... Mike had no counter at the time of the wager and accepted ... though he did try to come back and renegotiate the bet a few weeks later... something about soda through a dirty sock ... but Mike didnt accept Jacob's new offer about shaving his whole head and eye brows ... so he stuck with the initial wager
smile.gif

Thanks of the awesome match Scott ... thank you sponsers for the great prizes ... RO's for your time and effort.

Just have to plan for a RO PR1&2 Trip now with me cert
smile.gif

Great match Scott, thanks to all the great sponsers! Thanks to all the RO's for their hard work, I know you guys have busted your ass for the last who knows how many weekends, none of this would have been possible without Scott and his crew, THANKS!

As far as what I would have had to do if Mike had beat me......Mike forgot to put that into the bet, so I wouldnt have lost anything....LOL. Mike was a good sport about the whole thing, and I think everybody had a good laugh after a great weekend. Jacob

LOL! not often do you hear of a one-sided bet, let alone one that is followed through on.

btw jason, next year we're looking forward to you drinking everynight so long as you promise to entertain us all. hell i'll even bring a cardboard mat for you to 'break dance' on in between evolutions.

nick

Fantastic match! Thanks Scott and all the RO's. Everything was very efficient, very accurate, and tons of fun. This is a yearly "must do" match. You put on a great show with a solid crew.

And a huge thanks to Frank at POF. Those rifles are amazing! Can't wait to get it Californiaized/bastardized!
smile.gif

And Jason-I promise I'll have some more vodka in the flask for you next time. And some cardboard...and a camera.

Once again Scott and his crew put on an awesome and very inventive event.

Very smoothly ran with crazy fun stages.

TPRC had an outstanding prize table which makes for an excellent conclusion to an awesome event. I personally want to thank USO for their very generous donation! POF really was amazing with all of their donated rifles and goodies.

What a great time even if I did feel like a wet dog at times.

Jason,
Bro. I've got nothing but love for you, but to use your phrase when you're drunk...
CLOWN SHOES!

A huge thanks to Scott and crew for putting on another great TPRC. The sponsors were more than generous. THANK YOU! It was great to see everyone and meeting new faces. Lots of laughs (more on squad one than others) and a whole lot of shooting. We'll have a full squad of nor cal guys again next year.

Vu

Great job shooters. It was a lot of fun RO'ing you guys. We had a lot of fun all weekend.

Congrats to the top shooters.

Thank you to all the sponsors. You guys stepped up huge.

It was nice to see some old faces and meet some new ones. I can always count on my Cali boys to bring the Jack. For me it's turning into a tradition to at least bum one Jack and coke off you guys. Thanks again to all the shooters, sponsors, and all the other RO's. Together we made it happen. Scotty I'm thinking we need to raise the bar for next year.

Awesome Match!

Thank you Scott and all the RO's for everything you did for the competitors. A huge debt of appreciation goes out to all the sponsors.

Spending time and being squaded with the men from Camp Pendleton was an honor and being part of the Nor Cal Team was priceless.

Already looking forward to next year!

Francis

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RKBA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL! not often do you hear of a one-sided bet, let alone one that is followed through on.

btw jason, next year we're going to allow you to drink everynight so long as you promise to entertain us all. hell i'll even bring a cardboard mat for you to 'break dance' on in between evolutions.

nick </div></div>

I don't know man... i might get disowned from the NCPPRC... 3 beers and a small swig of the vodka put me over... luckly I had a bit of food in my gut...

logo.jpg
<span style="font-weight: bold"> + </span>
ChcknRnch.jpg
<span style="font-weight: bold"> = </span>
clownshoes.jpg

Many thanks to all the sponsors who step up for our sport!

Thanks go out especially to all the great competitors! Its a blast seeing you all each year, the only regret is that as an RO I don't get as much time hanging and chatting with you all as I'd like.

I know Scott doesn't like the spotlight, but he puts endless hours in blood pressure points into pulling this off every year and deserves the lion's share of the credit........and his wife as well for putting up with all the mayhem!

Steve,

You guys all put in the hardwork and pull it off as a team. Poor Fred had to hump steel up the hill several times at the wash.

TPRC gives A LOT of us that work TBRC to pull the trigger on the same line together which makes TPRC priceless. Thank you and everyone else that make the sacrafices so that we are able to enjoy a weekend together as a club.

Vu

Thanks to Scotty and all the RO's who braved the rain even when we we under the canopy....they were very upbeat and never wavered from their duties.

I look forward to this match each year and you never disappoint. Congrats to all the winners and a huge thanks to all the sponsors.

See you next year Scotty!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 4thSeal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't know man... i might get disowned from the NCPPRC... 3 beers and a small swig of the vodka put me over... luckly I had a bit of food in my gut...

logo.jpg
<span style="font-weight: bold"> + </span>
ChcknRnch.jpg
<span style="font-weight: bold"> = </span>
clownshoes.jpg
</div></div>

we'll see, i'm sure ryan will bring you some more firewater. hell i'd be willing to throw in on a chest rig for vu, just to see you guys spin him like the wheel of fortune disc.

Thansk for putting in the many long hours necessary to produce a match!

The rain and cool temperatures didn't seem to affect any of your staff. They were 100% friendly, fair and informative.

You had some good challenges and a bunch of shots that had most of us wondering how we missed - great time with old and new friends.

Thanks!
MV

Scott and Crew, one hell of a match again this year, had a great time shooting and hang'n with the NorCal Crew, never a dull moment! Thanks to all the sponsors for the dedicated support. A special thanks goes out to Frank with POF for everything.

Very challenging match. Scott thank you again for putting on a well organized match. You have a good squad of RO's that made everything come together and run smoothly. Prize table was kick ass thanks to all the sponsors. Congrats to everyone who came and shot in the wet desert. Meet some new folks and saw some old. Thanks also to our Military competitors. You guys are at the tip keeping the peace.

R.H.

Thanks you to Scott for all his long hours and work on the match and also to all the ROs. Very challenging match in "sunny" Arizona LOL Had a great time. Couldn't hit water if I fell out of a boat the first day but paper on day two helped some.

Thanks again Scott and thanks for the room and truck.

Had a great time as well - squading with the gang from Pendelton was an honor for sure.

Thanks to Scott and all the ROs - a very well run operation with a great crew - although my skinny Creedmoor barrel may never be the same after the obsticle course!

It was great seeing everyone, I had a blast running you all in the wash. My body hurts !! Congrats to the winners. My brother did a great job producing the match again and we all went home happy. Great job to the other RO's and thanks BIG TIME to the generous sponsors.

The hat is off for Scott for sure..however every MD knows that it's his crew that executes the plan. You guys kicked ass this weekend.

Sorry for the streaker...he did hit his head hard.

Thanks Scott and RO's and all those that made this great match possible!! It was well done as usual
smile.gif

Big thanks to the sponsors as well! Those were some fantastic and generous prizes on those tables. I'll be looking forward to spend my money your way !

I learned to respect the shooting abilities of Texans with Australian accents
grin.gif

Steve

A HUGE 'Thank You' goes out to Scott and crew for a fantastic match. TPRC 2009 was great ... and TPRC 2010 was even better. Very challenging courses of fire, varying wind & weather conditions and "hidden" targets (where the hell was that deer target again!?) made the match one to remember.

Thanks to the sponsors ... the prize table was awesome. I was thrilled to pluck a Ceracote finishing cert off the prize table -- Thanks Phantom Finishing!

It was great to see old friends and meet some new ones as well.

Bear

Great match Scott.
You guys did a great job. Your range crew was great. The course of fire was a lot of fun. I liked the night shoot. You guys have some great props.
Thanks very much to the sponsers.The prize table was great. I got a TAB sling which I needed (Thanks Tony).
Also it was great to see everyone.
Hope to be back next year.

finally settled in here.

Great job to Scott and the RO's of the match. Everything ran great and the stages were every bit if not even harder from last year.

Open terrain type matches like that are fun as hell and always keep you one your toes.

It was great to see everyone and to make some new friends. Hell it was a great way to kick off the 2010 shooting season.

Big thnak you to all the sponsors.

POF WOW is a understatement to the support that they threw at this match and also the many other matches they donate to. There was 10 K in rifles on that prize table from POF. Along with all the other great stuff thye put in them goodie bag which raised there donation to a insane amount of cash!!

Which leads me to believe we will be seeing a POF/TPRC match of some sort again next year and hopefully for years to come.

Great shoooting everyone and look forward to seeing every somewhere else this year shooting.

POF definitely deserves a big thanks for all their donations and support of the match. Frank and his crew went well above and beyond. Also a big thanks to all the other sponsors. Their support is greatly appreciated.

Thanks Scott and all of the RO's. Excellent job! That was great fun. POF deserves so much credit and thanks. See you guys next year.

Scott

Scott the Aussie and Texas boy had a blast. Very well run match great RO, s. Great stages. Will definately be back next time. Thanks to all the sponsors. Manners stocks for the cert. Nor cal boys thanks for the laughs was a good squad. Whoever won my steel call me and I, ll get u set up. Specal thanks to Scott, wife for retreving my ammo for me

Sorry about the mussle break vu. Call me when u get a minute.Geordie 8176940788

Sounds like a great match Scott! Congrats! Hopefully I will be able to make it to one of your comps! Maybe next year :)!
Lisa

Hey Scott and RO's you guys gave us a great match, I always like to be challenged and the amount of posistional shooting, combined with good par times and mentally challanging stages, made us think quick and pulling the trigger wasn't the hard part in this match. The key I thought was being able to shoot SOLID from any posistion, be it off a rock or port side down in the fetal position, or through a dead branch or the endless amounts of barricades you guys provided, I loved it!

Big Thanks to All the Sponsors and Big Props to POF, I can't wait to shoot mine.
Squad 1, what can I say I've never seen such fine sportsmanship, everybody helped each other and encourged each other, especially on the KYL's. NorCal guys are becoming great friends and i can't wait to Shoot Vu's Match. All you Military guys, it was an Honor to shoot with guys, and listen and watch you guys, I would have loved to be in your shoes... at least for a little while, and have mad respect for you guys, I guess that's why I play the Game, Shoot a raghead for me if you get the chance.

can't wait to see some pics and video, the whole thing was a blast!

Scott and TPRC Staff,

Thanks for putting on a great match. Lots of crazy stages that made us work at it.

POF and other sponsors,

You guys ROCK! Thanks for supporting our fun and games.

PHX weather,

I left 10 inches of snow in DALLAS, for the sun and warmth. Best laid plans....

See you all next year!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry about the mussle break vu. Call me when u get a minute.Geordie 8176940788 </div></div>

No worries my kangaroo friend. Shit happens bro.
grin.gif

Will give you a ring tonight.

Here is a video of Mike Cecil with CSTactical losing his pony tail due to a bet with Jacob aka GrandSlam.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rich Emmons</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Scott and RO's you guys gave us a great match, I always like to be challenged and the amount of posistional shooting, combined with good par times and mentally challanging stages, made us think quick and pulling the trigger wasn't the hard part in this match. The key I thought was being able to shoot SOLID from any posistion, be it off a rock or port side down in the fetal position, or through a dead branch or the endless amounts of barricades you guys provided, I loved it!

Big Thanks to All the Sponsors and Big Props to POF, I can't wait to shoot mine.
Squad 1, what can I say I've never seen such fine sportsmanship, everybody helped each other and encourged each other, especially on the KYL's. NorCal guys are becoming great friends and i can't wait to Shoot Vu's Match. All you Military guys, it was an Honor to shoot with guys, and listen and watch you guys, I would have loved to be in your shoes... at least for a little while, and have mad respect for you guys, I guess that's why I play the Game, Shoot a raghead for me if you get the chance.

can't wait to see some pics and video, the whole thing was a blast! </div></div>

Where are the modeling pics from the Wash Stage?

Hope to see you and the Aussie soon.

Vu

Deal was if Jacob beat Mike in standings @ TPRC Jacob would get to cut his hair any way he saw fit. Luckily Jacob was kind enough to not bust out the the clippers.

Scopes going down...none that I am aware of. We didnt have any in our squad atleast.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Scopes going down...none that I am aware of. We didnt have any in our squad atleast. </div></div>

1 Premier Heritage in our relay. Parallax knob froze and stripped out. It would turn but no adjustment took place. It was frozen at about 150 yards. He shot the whole match like that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who was that Ryan? </div></div>

Can't remember his name. He was shooting a 6.5x47 and rolled in with Jicko IIRC.

Killer video,
Hope to shoot next year if doc ok's getting back in shape.
good shooting MIKE see you guys soon JOHN ROSE.