• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniper’s Hide Cup 2011 Cup pictures - updated link

greentimber

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 1, 2005
TN
Edited to add link to pics on facebook:

Snipershide Cup 2011 pics on Facebook

Took me a bit longer than I intended, but here goes:

IMG_4740.jpg

IMG_4675.jpg

IMG_4691.jpg

IMG_4701.jpg

IMG_4661.jpg

IMG_4635.jpg

IMG_4641.jpg

IMG_4624.jpg

IMG_4585-1.jpg

Re: 2011 Cup pictures - finally

I have a <span style="font-weight: bold">bunch</span> more I'm going to try to get up today.

They're all mixed up & probably a few dupes, but as slow as my connection is I'm not going to go back & mess with them

Enjoy!

Awesome photos, especially of Fritz...he's very tactical.

Good shooting, all!

Fabulous photos...very nicely done.

I realize everyone has their own way of doing things, and I'm no different. I'm always trying to learn, or figure out a better way of doing things. On the stage where the shooters have an upright railroad tie, and one going at a 45 degree angle, I understand why they use seated (stability). But for those shooters shooting from standing, why wouldn't they choose to use the "V" shaped by the end of where the two railroad ties join?

I can think of a number of reasons, such as angle to the targets, prohibited by stage rules, and so on, but when I saw that nice "V" shaped cradle, I thought, "Why not rest the rifle in there?"

There is always a good reason why folks choose to do things. If someone would be kind enough to let me know what the reason for not using that cradle is, I will consider myself "enlightened" for today at least.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Unknown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fabulous photos...very nicely done.

I realize everyone has their own way of doing things, and I'm no different. I'm always trying to learn, or figure out a better way of doing things. On the stage where the shooters have an upright railroad tie, and one going at a 45 degree angle, I understand why they use seated (stability). But for those shooters shooting from standing, why wouldn't they choose to use the "V" shaped by the end of where the two railroad ties join?

I can think of a number of reasons, such as angle to the targets, prohibited by stage rules, and so on, but when I saw that nice "V" shaped cradle, I thought, "Why not rest the rifle in there?"

There is always a good reason why folks choose to do things. If someone would be kind enough to let me know what the reason for not using that cradle is, I will consider myself "enlightened" for today at least.</div></div>

We had a specific point, as told by the RO's, that we had to shoot from, with little deviation from it.

It was the luck of the draw. Some of the barricades could be used in such a manner, if you were short enough to use them. The others made it worse because you were crouched down, or there was not enough meat on them to use at the angle we were shooting.

Great pics Kyle! Doc is a superstar now! That is a great picture of Jacob G's face after he found out he wasn't getting the SCAR LOL.

Damn. A month's worth of bandwidth went quickly! I'll see what I can do.

I absolutely love all those pictures. I'm hoping I can join you guys in the future.