• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2011 USASOC Sniper Competition

Re: 2011 USASOC Sniper Competition

Usually requires an invite... SOF units should have gotten their invites. Usually will come down through the CoC on the tasking.

The competition attendees are decided by the units. We gave each unit a set number of teams they could enter. The units will decide who will represent them. Usually the unit will have a shoot off to which team does the best and they will represent the unit. The invitations have been sent out to the units and we are double checking with USASOC to make sure they have not screwed it up yet since they wanted to do the notification instead of us.

It went well as far as I could tell. I had two guns in the competition and I can tell you from a vendor stand point it was a well run competition and gets better every year. All gas guns this year as far as I could tell with a few more teams. I think 32 teams. Of course the training cadre did a top notch job as usual running the various matches. From someone who is retired army but not special forces I was really honored to be allowed to be a part of this great event again this year even in a small way.
Red

It was a very well run match. There were 4 bolt guns and as mentioned above mostly gas guns . The gas guns seemed to be the hot ticket because of the range fan limits and the size of the targets. Another interesting note is that the winning team was using at least one Bushnell. The prize table was long and deep as well ....this is one match where the shooting industry steps up and supports....they earned it.