• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2012 Gastonia Sniper Conference Dates

Gpdsniper110

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 14, 2008
Gastonia, NC
www.gastoniasniper.org
The dates for the 2012 Gastonia Sniper Conference have been approved. We will have the conference on October 23rd through 27th 2012. We may have a class on Oct 22nd but it is not finalized yet. If you have any questions please feel free to let me know.
Registration should open up in the next month or so.

Re: 2012 Gastonia Sniper Conference Dates

Its open to the public and does not cost anything to attend and watch and take pics. The only thing we ask is that if you are using the photos for a website or will be posting them check with us first. We have some Vice operators and some SF guys who do not want pics out there.

they'd mostly just be form me...but i could/would post them on a local shooting forum to get some interest in the comp (CSF and HPJ) if was instructed to do/could do so

To the OP, this event being open to MIL...

What requirements do we need to fufill?
(Statement of service, Unit representation ect...?)
Are we required to enroll in the class with LE/MIL only gear?

So far we have just used any proof that they are active military. We have had several teams from Lejuene shoot our match. Most have been instructors from the sniper school that we knew. We got to attend a Urban Sniper course with the USMC in 08 and made several contacts that we keep in touch with still.

as far as Military / LEO only gear..we try and limit it to Issue style rifles. The main issue with this is to avoid people with "race style" guns or competition only weapons. If you have any questions about gear or rstrictions let me know but we do include a copy of all rules on our webpage.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ufbyyy4aQkU&list=LLDyKWauS_FAP2uMREwi26uQ&index=1&feature=plpp_video"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ufbyyy4aQkU&list=LLDyKWauS_FAP2uMREwi26uQ&index=1&feature=plpp_video" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

2008 Sniper Conference video

Eric, We are trying to make your comp along with the International in Fort Benning. They are only a few days apart.

This is an awesome event.

Will definitely be going to watch. This is only 30 miles from me.