• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2012 Pasquotank PR Shootout, NC Range of Dates

flatlander

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 11, 2003
Eastern NC
Due to alot of request and discussions I can let everyone interested know that we are planning on having another Pasquotank Precision Rifle Shoot in Elizabeth City, NC to raise money for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation sometime between Jan-March 2012. Currently the farm is planted and won't be harvested until December. Additionally the community is being prepped for a windmill farm which is going to tie up the roads while they move the equipment over the next 2 years.

We really appreciate everyone's emails and request for information and are more than ready to start , now that we have a time frame set.

As specific dates become set I will let everyone know.

Thanks

Todd

Re: 2012 Pasquotank PR Shootout, NC Range of Dates

Sounds great Todd!

Go ahead and count me in, will be good to get out and see you guys again.

Glenn

I was wondering if there was one this year, but I've been so crazy busy I haven't seen anyone to ask. Enjoyed last year. Will definitely try to make it again.

I'm in too. Hopefully the scope i ordered a year ago will be here by then :)

Faron

I'll play

I am in I have regretted missing the 1st one

Semper Fi