• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2012 Survival Trial I --- 2012 Survival Trial II

Jon Weiler

Private
Minuteman
For Immediate Release: 2012 Survival Trial I and 2012 Survival Trial II
[email protected]
605-610-8598

Professional Marksmen Inc. and the NRA Whittington Center are pleased to announce the dates of the 2012 Survival Trial, to be held at the beautifully rugged NRAWC located in beautiful Northeast New Mexico. Survival Trial I, set for May 5, 2012, and Survival Trial II, set for September 29, 2012, are individual events with entirely different layouts, scenarios and obstacles.

What is unique about the Survival Trial is that the competitors will never encounter the same thing from event to event, year to year. With over 50 square miles of terrain, the NRA Whittington Center is the perfect location for the Survival Trial and coupled with the scenario-based instruction offered by Professional Marksmen Inc., the Survival Trial will be challenging competitors for many years to come.

Registration is now online at www.survivaltrial.com and only 15 teams will be accepted for each 2012 event, so space is limited. Train-up for each event will begin 48 hours prior to the Survival Trial start time and is highly suggested for the competitors to attend. Additional training material will be provided via the Survival Trial's Facebook Page.

survive.jpg