• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2012 TPRC

Re: 2012 TPRC

Heck yes. I'm definitely in on it this year....

I'm going to try and get a spot!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope I can make this one but with having a new business I have my doubts. If nothing else I'll send something for the prize table. </div></div>

You know you're more than welcome to come down anytime and shoot with us and I wish you nothing but the best on your new venture. I'd also love to try and help you promote your business as well.

Thanks man!

Alright Scott, I'll see if I can get down for a little fun in the Arizona sun. Hey it could be possible.

I'd like some more information. Caliber restrictions, engagement ranges, quantity of ammo needed, etc...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mark42quin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Could you please top the previous two years with more wind and rain??? Ha ha!!!

Q </div></div>

Didn't seem to bother you any...

that's why i asked fer more,.... might be on to somethin'
crazy.gif

Well shit its on my birthday how can my wife possibly tell me no. hopefully you have a spot for a washington guy or two.

I'm looking forward to this one again. I would say I'll be seeking revenge on some AZ boy's but they will be RO'ing.

Had a great time shooting with you guy's last weekend.

Should have taken offer on my cert, ended up giving it to Geordie.

Mick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mick265</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm looking forward to this one again. I would say I'll be seeking revenge on some AZ boy's but they will be RO'ing.

Mick</div></div> I will be in North Texas to give you a chance at revenge on one AZ guy. http://cdn.snipershide.com/snipershide.com/forum/images/icons/default/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MGN</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mick265</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm looking forward to this one again. I would say I'll be seeking revenge on some AZ boy's but they will be RO'ing.

Mick</div></div> I will be in North Texas to give you a chance at revenge on one AZ guy.</div></div>

That right, how quickly I forget....

Mick

I would so much attempt this event, but... an ocean is beetween us...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottmilk9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is the most updated information on the TPRC

TPRC INFO </div></div>

Thank you sir.

I've gotten a number of emails, some folks are going to be out of town, some working, etc.... I'm here to tell everyone to solve the problem. Have your old lady or a friend email for you, set it up in your smart phone. Have your mom email for those still living at home.

We would love to let more people enter, but as you may or may not know its about logistics and the amount of folks we can accomodate, we our limited with our range setup.

Once all the emails are in, what is the criteria for getting picked to shoot in this match? First 60 emailers are choosen?

That's the way it has been in the past. I'm sure there's some reserved slots for sponsors. I made the waiting list the last two years and made both matches.

Registration starts at 6PM pacific standard time and not a moment before. If you send in your information prior to 6PM pacific standard time, you will need to resend your information. An example of PST.

6PM pacific would be 7PM mountain, 8PM central, and 9PM eastern as has been stated on the link attached to the first message in this thread. If you aren't sure what time zone you live in, google it. Hope this clears up any confusion.

Good luck to all.

LH Gina is waaay toooo nice. She sent about 12 of you non time telling people emails saying your app is 2 or 3 hours early. I would have let it sit and you would be reading the AAR on the match. PAY THE FUCK ATTENTION TO THE RULES !!
Rangers Lead the Way.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tim3gun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LH Gina is waaay toooo nice. She sent about 12 of you non time telling people emails saying your app is 2 or 3 hours early. I would have let it sit and you would be reading the AAR on the match. PAY THE FUCK ATTENTION TO THE RULES !!
Rangers Lead the Way. </div></div>

Not sure if these people belong on a rifle range.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">we all need a hug.......
</div></div>

A hug, like in a kick in the ass, I'd agree!!! Its now 6pm pacific time, you may email away!!

I might have to call for a ride, sat at my desk for two hours drinking beer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and.......
???? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LRPRS.com</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Successful entrants will be notified with further instructions via email and the remaining applicants will be put on a waiting list.</div></div>