• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Re: 2012

Agree three hours of the ground falling out from under them and they always stay just ahead of it...........And the Chinese save us all because only they could build the ARKS in time.

I saw it this weekend and thankfully I didn't pay for it or I would have been really pissed. Once I saw Danny Glover I knew where the movie was going; downwards quickly. I made it about an hour before I turned it off. That movie sucked ass.

This movie was retarded. It was like watching a made for tv special or a movie on lifetime. The amateur pilot's amazing skill level was especially ridiculous as well as the limo and motorhome jump scenes. Waste 2 hours of your life some other way.

If you're a cgi fan (is that what they still use?..lol) then maybe you'd like this movie. Otherwise, total waste.